Prologue

Me and My Weird Boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

"I... Uhhh... Humm..." A tall elf is now fidgeting in front of me, Byun Baekhyun. I watch him as he still contemplates over his words.

We're in the college's garden. Everywhere around us is full of green. I'm still wondering on why would this tall elf pulled me here since ten minutes ago. He just walked towards my direction in class when I was talking to my friend, Tao, and grabbed my hand before pulled me out of the class without any words.

And here we are. Standing in front of each other. I'm blinking curiously at him. What was he thinking when he approached me earlier?

"Anything you wanted to say, Park Chanyeol?" I ask. I arch an eyebrow and tilt my head aside. The 'Chanyeol' I was talking to is rubbing his neck nervously. His eyes look everywhere but me who is standing right in front of him.

Park Chanyeol is a popular person in our college. He's one of the rapper duo called Rapid Lightning or RL along with another member, Kris. Chanyeol is everyone's eye candy. His attitudes towards everyone else are kind and gentle. That is why he is kind of anyone's ideal type.

Type of being cool whenever something serious is going on, of loyalty to a friend, of smiles which could bright up the world, and of stands on the right side.

Maybe... Maybe that is why I've fell for him too.

Two years ago, I've transfered to this college as I got scholarship to get into here. I've studied hard and the aim for getting into this school is for having a nice job which I could afford my family well-being.

The first day I've got into here, I got lost and was found by an elf, a tall and handsome elf. He helped to the office and led me with a smile. A strike for falling at the first sight. When I asked him if he's the student here, he said that he's a scholarship student as I am. Another strike to fall even more.

Since then, I've always watched him from afar. Not brave enough to approach him as he hanged out with the 'popular' group. I just adored him all the time and he would throw a smile at me every time we saw each other. Up until now, we're not in the comfortable talking term. Sure, I've always felt that my heart skipped a beat as he looked at me but I kept my cool and wore my stoic expression.

Now, after two years spending for the college while crushing over someone, and will graduate in a week, he is standing quite nervously in front of me. Sure, the close proximity makes my heart beats fast but I don't want to be the one that he thinks is crazy over him all the time. Even if I am.

"W-well... You see..." Chanyeol is trying to choose the right word. Biting his lower lip, he looks into my eyes. I blink for several times. Is it real? I saw a tinted pink on his cheeks before he tore his gaze away from mine.

"Yes?" I try hard to avoid stuttering in my voices. Unexpectedly, I could.

"It's... Urmm... Today is my b-birthday."

"So?" I do not mean to be cold or mean. It's just, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter