Chapter 8

What If

Leeteuk's POV

"Am I disturbing something?" 

What the heck? Seriously? The dude is like freaking old. Too old for that Jiyoo. I walked into the classroom and sat down, although I obviously did not belong to that class. The teacher released his hold on her and nervously sat back down on his chair to continue doing his work without another word. Jiyoo, face flushed, shuffled towards the table towards the back and sat down also without another word. My gaze just followed her. What did she think she was doing?? What the heck? Seriously. 

Frustrated and utterly pissed, I stood up and walked out of the classroom remembering to slam the door behind me, surprising Donghae and Yoomin who was about to enter the room. 

"Hey," Donghae started, but I shook his hands off my arm and walked down to my class for Mass Comm. 

That girl is so silly. Why would she go and do such a thing? She's so... Forget it. Why do I even care?

 

Yoomin's POV

Just what is wrong with that dude? Slamming things and all. Get a grip, idiot. I shook my head and shuffled to the back to the table beside Jiyoo. Jiyoo had her head burried in her bag. Sleeping? Seems weird, she was excited for this lesson. I was about to sit down with her when Donghae cleared his throat at me. 

I frowned at him wondering what he was going on about. He merely pointed at the chair beside him, then I remembered. Of all people I have been assigned to sit with, it has to be him. Reluctantly, I stood up from my seat, and plopped mysef down beside him. 

"So," he said, head supported by his left hand, facing me. "What have you been up to?" 

I merely gave him a sarcastic smile. "None of your business."

"Seeing as we are buddies, I think it is."

I ignored him and took out my laptop to get ready to take down notes for the lessons. 

Using my pen, I jabbed it at the apparent sleeping Jiyoo. She looked at me, eyes still in a daze, her face with that confused look which she only wear when she could not understand what our Economics teacher was blabberring about. She then took out her laptop quietly and faced the whiteboard. 

She didn't smile back. Just what happened in the classroom with Mr Siwon, Leeteuk and her?

"Hey,' Donghae poked me on my arm lightly. "Don't ignore me."

"Pay attention."

"Look at me."

"Pay attention."

"Talk to me."

"Pay attention."

"Yoomin."

He whispered in my ear in that same voice at the theatre. I found myself breathless again and I could not concentrate on what Siwon was saying. I refused to answer him or look at him. I pretended to not be affected by him being very near me. But I could feel my face burning bright crimson. 

"Why do you do this to me?" he whispered so close to me, I could feel his breath in my ear. The sweet scent of his breath lingered around me and I was... I was... what was that word? Yes... incoherent. I couldn't catch any of what he was saying anymore, just fragments of it.

"...ignoring me will do... my texts... "

I need to concentrate. Not on his words but Mr Siwon's. But nothing seems to catch my attention for very long, and if anything did, it soon slipped off my mind. I was unable to hold onto any of my thoughts and...

"I like you...right from the start."

Just then, Mr Siwon, cleared his throat. Seemed to be a lot of throat clearing recently... The whole class, Jiyoo included, turned to look at both Donghae and I. 

"Donghae, perhaps if you would stop whispering sweet-nothings into Yoomin's ears, you'd be able to tell me where your good friend Eunhyuk is."

Donghae stood up, face blushing. Then he sat back down again, flustered, for having been...caught? But Yoomin, caught at what?? 

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. He was just flustered. Yes, that's right, just flustered. He shook his head before burrying himself into the book. Possibly wanting the book to swallow him alive there and then. I smiled at his actions, surprised that he was capable of blushing when all I knew about him is that he made me blush. A lot.

I turned to look at the empty seat beside Jiyoo. Where IS Eunhyuk?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI GUYS! Short update again!!~~ Hope you like the story... I try to diverse so much so as to include more characters...so that we can understand the whole story... I know Sungmin appeared in the tags of this story... Don't worry he is appearing. SOON. LOVE YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!!!

I will probably update later again... (: