Chapter 28

What If

In Legal Comm class

Siwon's POV

I walked into class today and the moment I stepped into the room the first thing my eyes caught was Jiyoo who was concentrating on her book right at the back of the classroom. She was wearing a pink checkered shirt and shorts today. A very casual yet confident look. I like~~

 


Today, she had her hair in messy bun, a chopstick stuck through it. It looked really good on her. I pursed my lips to stop myself from smiling, as my gaze moved from her hair, to her eyes that were narrowed in concentration, her sharp and perfectly-shaped nose and then down to her plush lips. I felt a grin fighting to escape from my mouth.
 


Thoughts of that night at the Japanese restaurant returned to me. The moonlight, the cold breeze, the beautiful lake and the amazing garden. Her hair fluttering gently as the cool breeze blew her hair. The first touch, my arms wrapped tightly around her. That caramel scent the nook of her neck gives, weakening my knees. The soft fruity fragrance her hair emits, making me fall, fall, fall harder.
 


I tried to bite my lips to stop myself from smiling like an idiot.
 


The first kiss we shared. The wonderful moment of touch, the taste of chocolate, of everything wonderful. It was magical and all thoughts of sense were driven off my mind. I felt like a teenager again, able to fall in love with classmates, able to fall in love with her.
 


She didn't notice us I stepped in, so putting down my books, louder than necessary causing her to look up and we gazed at each other fondly. She looked down on her book once more to try to hide the red blush forming on her cheeks.



I then took out some of my books out of my bag, retracing my imaginations back to that night. That night that I would never forget.
 


"Mr Siwon?"
 


A student called. I looked up at the student and smiled gently. What was her name again?
 


"Ahh yes?" I asked, not daring my luck to guess the student's name correctly. She looked up at me and frowned then asked, "Can you explain to us the meaning of 'party whip' again just before we take the test?"
 


Hmm party whip. Dark classroom. Whips and handcuffs. Jiyoo.



Oh not those thoughts again!
 


"Ehh party whip is a-a-"
 


Jiyoo. Jiyoo wearing fishnet, her hands gripping the whip tightly. The whip was rolled around her right hand while her left took the other end of the whip and pulled it in opposite sides. She was wearing a black leather outfit that was perfectly snugged around her waist. Her hair was in a mess, a very hot mess. She -



"Mr Siwon?"
 


I was jerked back to reality. My gaze fleeted for a second on Jiyoo who was waiting for my reply as well. I turned my gaze back to the student who ask. Ehh Mary? Or Magdalene or something?
 


Those are Jesus's friends, Siwon.


 

Right..Whoever then.
 


"A party whip," I said, taking a marker from my bag and turning to the whiteboard and begin writing.
 


"Is the one who ensures the discipline of the parliament during a debate."
 


I managed to at least write that down much calmer now. Why do I keep getting those thoughts anyway?
 


I proceeded to my table again and took a seat, sorting my belongings for about ten minutes. When ten minutes had passed, I stood up in front of the class.
 


"Please keep away all book, notes or electronic gadgets. Eunhyuk, thank you for finally joining us."
 


Eunhyuk bowed and walked toasted the only table left in class, beside Donghae. I thought Donghae was supposed to be sitting with Yoomin. And Yoomin with Eunhyuk?
 


"Did Eunhyuk and Yoomin exchange seats?"
 


Yoomin and Jiyoo looked at each other before Jiyoo turned to me and gave me a knowing look. Then I nodded and began giving out the test paper.
 


"You have 40 minutes. You may begin."
 


There was a flurry of movement, as students turned their page to their questions and began tackling them.
 


I walked back to my seat.
 


Jiyoo will tell me what's going on later.


********************************************************

"Donhae and Yoomin are not in good terms lately," Jiyoo said, sadness evident in her tone, the way her body slumped and from the concern that formed on her face. 

 

I nodded. "Is it that type?" 

 

She nodded.

 

Something has to be done... i thought to myself. It's not my business, true. But Jiyoo's friends are my friends too and I don't think I can bear to see sadness in those eyes of hers.