Strong heart

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun P.O.V 

To see Noona sad make me hurt. She always happy before this but now i always see her cry. "Hyung you are so cruel. She love you but you make her sad". I and Kris hyung fight.

"Enough. Sehun, i know you care about me but it's not Kris fault. It was mine. From the start i know i can't fall in love with one of you guys but i am so stubborn". Eunjung noona quickly walk leaves us.

"See. She is so sad. From today,i will never let you hurt her anymore". I also quickly followed Eunjung noona. I lost her step but i know her secret place.

"I know you will come here. Noona don't cry. I can't see you tears, i will cried too. Don't you want me to happy? Please be strong noona. You will get someone better than Kris hyung". I try to comfort her. She suddenly hug me. It was her secret place and no one is here at the night.

"Sehun, noona likes you as my doengsang. Please make Suzy happy too. She is so kind. Although she hates me but i know her heart is so pure". I can't say anything. She forced me to close with Suzy.  

"Noona?? Why you really care about her? She don't care about you a bit. I likes you not her. Why it was so hard for you to accept me?"  I ask her.

"Mianhee. Love is not something we can force". She smile a bit.

"Arasso. For you, i will treat her like you wish". Finally she smile happily. I am so weird about her.

End of P.O.V

 

Today is a new day for Eunjung and the guys. Eunjung pretend like something never happen. Eunjung was so happy when she can meet Suzy everyday. She always come to their house to meet Sehun. Although Eunjung feel a bit jealous but for her sister happiness she can slowly forget her feeling towards Sehun.

 

"Suzy. It's for you. I make it for your birthday. I don't has enough money to buy you something nice. I make your favourite cake. Chocolate Cake plus oreo. I make this whole night". Eunjung secretly sent it to Suzy's practice room.

"Oh.. arasso". Suzy going back to her practice. She smile when she saw the cake. "Khamsahamida Eonnie". Said Suzy alone. She love her sister but she also angry.      

 

"That girl who flirting with exo oppa. She thinks she is pretty? Hahahaha. Not worth to fall for a girl like that". Some trainee were whispered when they saw Eunjung.

It's hurt for Eunjung. They keep blame her for that news.          

 

"Noona. Stop act that you are so strong. I know you are sad". Sehun heard about what the trainee was talking. His tears also starts to falling down.

 

"Suzy? Where did you buy this cake? It's so delicious". Ask Sehun.

"Eunjung unnie make it for me". Said Suzy.

"Woahh.. Daebak.. She no good in cooking but she is good at baking". Smile Sehun.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter