Jealous

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung P.O.V

 

Today i start my work as usual. They never complain my cooking after that day. "Guys, khamsahamida for accept me again. I don't has a place to go if i got fired". I bow them.

"It's okay noona. You are our family now. You must happy here. Arasso?". Kai hug me.

"Don't hug her like that". Sehun kick Kai's leg.

"Whatever. Noona,do you want to be my girl? You are so cute". Kai teased Eunjung.

"Yahhh. Don't make a joke like that to her". Sehun become angry again. I also can't understand about him.

"I know you are jealous". Kai teased Sehun.

"No". Sehun quickly eat his breakfast.

"Faster. You guys got a practice for your new song today". They were still talking and they quickly eat because they were late.

We are going to BBM company for the recording. I saw Suzy there. I smile but she pretend like she don't see. 

"Suzy,Aneyong". Said Sehun.

"Aneyong". Suzy bow to him.They both was walking together.

"I heard Sehun and suzy were in love. Trainee here talk about that. I thinks it's true. Just look at them, they was so happy together". I heard Suho and Chan yeol talk at the back.

I don't know why my heart feel hurt. I am also sad. I should be happy if the news is true. Sehun is a good boy and Suzy is my sister. They are same age and they look cute together. I should be happy.

"Guys tomorrow is our free day. Let's go to Jeju island. I really want to go there".  I ask them to go there.  

 

"Arasso. We will go there tomorrow".Said Kris.

"Can i going there too?" Suddenly Suzy comes.

"We must ask Eunjung first". Said Kris.

"Sure. You can come with us". I am so happy when i can going there with Suzy.

"Really?? Khamsahamida Unnie". She smile at me but i know that was a fake smile. 

 

7 a.m

Today i and Exo will going to Jeju island. I wake up early. We will spend 3 days for this vacation. I am too happy. I will going to my dream place for vacation with my sister. I know she just want to go with us because of Sehun but i hope i can take care of her.

I ask Sehun to fetch Suzy at home."Noona why do you agree to bring Suzy with us?". Sehun ask me.

"Don't you know that she likes you? She want to join us because of you". I told him.

"I already know. She just told me. I just likes her as a friend not more than that. Besides i love somebody else". Said Sehun.

"But why? She is pretty and nice. I don't think that other guy will reject her feeling. You look at me. I just look like a boy although i am a girl. No one will fallen for me". I just make a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter