The beginning

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 14,2002:

 Eunjung and her parents going on a vacation to Jeju Island. They was so happy. Before this Eunjung's parents always busy but this time they finally got a time for their family. On the way home their car got in an accident. Eunjung parents died while Eunjung got a huge injury at her legs and Suzy just got a small injury. 

After that Eunjung and her sister is stayed at orphanage. Suzy keep crying whole day. She never seperate with her parents. Eunjung can't see her sister sad but she can't do anything at all.

 

January 20, 2003: 

It's been a year their parents had died. Eunjung now is 11 years old and Suzy is 9 years old. They finally can life without their parents. Suzy become more pretty. 

March 2003

A wealthy family want to adopt a child at the orphanage. They saw Suzy and her sister. They really like them but they can't take them both because they must follow the orphanage policy. Eunjung love her sister so much and want her sister live happily so she ask the family to take her sister. Suzy refuse to go but Eunjung forced her. "You must go. You said you want to study at school so you must go". Said Eunjung.

"I want to stay here with unnie". Suzy cried loudly. Finally she must go with her new family. Eunjung run and cried at her dorm. "Mianhee Suzy. Unnie want you to be happy".Cried Eunjung.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

At first Suzy don't like to stay with her new family but after her new family always take care of her and do anything for her and she slowly accept them. After that Suzy family moves to Canada for 9 years. While Eunjung runs from orphanage for find her sister. She don't find Suzy because she already moves to Canada.   

 

Eunjung started to work after that. She do many work to get the money. She sleep outside her workplace for a while.

 

January 2016:

Eunjung now 24 Years old. She was walking alone and she stop at electronic shop. She saw Suzy sing on a show. She watched the TV at that shop. Finally she know where she can find Suzy.

She quickly go to BBM company to meet Suzy. He bumped into someone. "It's hurt. Where do you put your eyes?". That man scolded Eunjung.

"Mianhee". Eunjung just say sorry.

"Wait. Who are you? Are you a trainee or what?". That man ask Eunjung.

"No. I want to meet someone. Who are you?". Eunjung ask him back.

"You don't know me? Really? All girls know me but you don't? I am Oh Sehun, EXO members". Sehun angry at Eunjung.

 "whatever mister. Can i ask you something?". Said Eunjung.

"What is it?". Sehun ask her back.

"Where can i find Suzy? I saw her at TV just now. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter