005.

Ms Little Troublemaker [DISCONTINUED]

 

CHECK PREVIOUS UPDATE ^.^ DOUBLE UPDATEOOOOOOOO~~ ( ) • 3 • ( )

 


 

"3!!!2!!!1!!!WOOHOOO!!!"

RINGGGGGG

"Have a nice weekend remember starting from Monday you guys will have an intense class that ends till night since it is gonna be your last year have fun"

"Urghhh sammm why you have to tell us this"

"Just so you guys will be awake and accept the truth on Monday hehe" Mrs walk out the class.

"Kaja~~" Chan and Rin shouted as they run out the class. The others follow behind with me being the last as I sit at the furthest seat. While I was walking out the classroom I can see Sseungcheol from my side view that he is looking at me. I rolled my eyes and run out of the school.

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

"Everydayyy~~~ Everynighttt~~~ Feel like a foooolllll you gotta know~~~~"

"Someone please shut the Soonkwan up oh goshh" Minghao grab a pilow and cover her ears.

"Ya you two are so noisy" With that Jeonghan walk in and push the Soonkwan down the bed.

"Unnieeee~~ We were fangirling over GOT7!!!"

"So what?? You two were noisy. You know I can clearly hear you two from downstairs you know" Jeonghan said as she climb up the bed.

"Anyway guys~~~ are we going to plan or nah??" Wonwoo ask.

"Like i said I am soo not gonna join in so I will sit aside and do my own things" Chan said as he play with his phone.

"But oppa your idea is daebak!!!" Shirin look at Chan with her puppy eyes.

"No not gonna fall into the trap nah ah" Chan push Shirin face away from his face.

"Oppaaaaa~~~~"

"Oh my gosh fine fine, you are lucky that you are my little sister if not I soo gonna wreck you out girl" Chan put his phone back to his pocket.

"Okay let's plan it out mann~~~" Seungkwan said as she lie on top of the innocent minghao.

"One question..." I ask.

"What is it?"

"Do they have their own hangout room?"

"DUH!! The principle is Mingyu lovable father"

"Then I have an extremely good idea" I grin as I sit up on the bed.

"Then if that is the case I will be out from here bye" Chan said as he walk of the room.

"Oppa where you going??"

"Meet my friends as usual duhh byee noona and Younghee and no bye for you Shirin because we gonna meet at home" All of us wave at him as he walk out the room.

"Now back to our plan"

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

"You think this gonna work??" Minghao ask when all of us having already finish setting up the layout. The room may look nothing had happened but if you look on top of the door entrance there is a pail of blue paint, once you switch on the light....byebye to your beautiful hair, face and uniform. But being nice, it is easy to wash it off. And not far from there, there is a small pin spreading out on the cushion. Inside the small wardrobe that leads to towels and all, there is a pie that once you open the wardrobe...once again say byebye to your beautiful face. The sink....well let just say there is no usage of water at all.

"Totally, Younghee give off an awesome idea man" Seungkwan clap happily.

"Come on let's go before they comeback" Jeonghan said and all of us walk out the room hiding behind on a pillar not far from the room.

About 5 minutes and 46 seconds....according to Boo Diva, the boys walk towards their hangout place. Seungcheol being their leader walk in first and switch on the lights. With that we hear a loud pitch scream coming from him.

"MY HAIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

"WHAT THE !! WHAT IS THIS!!"

"OHMYGOD VERNON YOUR FACE!!! HAHAHAHA"

"WHO THE HELL PUT THIS PINS HERE!!!!!"

"HYUNG THERE IS NOO WATERRRR!!"

"WHOEVER DID THIS WILL TOTALLY GET MY REVENGE!!!!!"

"YOU MEAN OUR REVENGE!!!" All of them run out of the room towards the boys bathroom toilet and clean themself.

"Ohmygod I am a very lucky girl I took video of it" Seungkwan said as she press the stop button.

"This is a sweet prank!!" Shirin said as she smile happily.

"Totally and Seungkwan you better send it to the group" Wonwoo said.

"I think we better go now before they see us" I said and send a signal

"True tho come on" With that all six of us run out from the crime scene.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

"Class be ready in the hall by 5 minutes now go"

P.E class now and I am really happy I mean sports is my favourite because I have great stamina and strength well let just bless my brother for pulling me out from my bedroom every day to go for a morning and evening jog every day but nowadays I have done nothing. All six of us was having lots of fun while walking towards the hall after changing our gym outfit and without Minghao knowing she bump into some girl which makes her to fall on her .

 

 

Does she really need to cry and act up?? This .

"Yah watch where you walking" The shortest among them scold her.

"Woah girl relax it was an accident okay. Chill" I said and gesture my friends to walk away.

"Yah !!" did she?

"Girl who are you to call my friend " Seungkwan stood up as she stand infront of the girl.

"Ohh look it is Seungkwanie. The bloated face, I geuss you get too much surgery to the point your face is bloated" a girl with pink hair coloured on the bottom hair criticise and laugh with her friends. Yup over the limit.

"Oh my gosh" I look at her face as I walk nearer to her.

"What are you doing?" She look at me judgingly.

"Ani it just your face there is something on it" I said as I point toward her face. She start touching and wipe her face.

"Ouh wait...ouh it just a mark of your surgery" I smile innocently as I heard my friends laughing softly at the back.

"How dare you!!!" She bring her hands up to slap me but thanks to the P.E teacher her hand did not end up to my face.

"You girls stop fighting and get your legs up to the hall now if not you girls gonna get extra duties" And with that all of us run really hard well technically only me and my friends the girls were running really slow so is it just us being fast??....Anyway we arrive the hall on time. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Lets forward the time and now we are grouping ourself in group of nine and we must be in group with a mixture of both genders. Us lacking of one more person, we take in a girl who look kinda lonely so we by that means Seungkwan and Soonyoung to be honest drag her to our group. We begin the lesson with a warm-up and after that the oldest were being called up to do a 'rock paper scissors'


'the line up'

Team Jihyo

Team Sunggyu

Team Younghee

Team Alicia 

Team Hyunwoo

Team Seungcheol

 

Right before we can start the p.e lesson, the door swing open. "Late...again"

"Samm we are really sorry that we late, something really happen to us and we spend a period to get rid of it"Seokmin said as he reach first

"Hmmm now since there is only seven of you left. You boys will be in one group" the boys just nod their head.

"So guys we will start with our first two groups with team Sunggyu and team Seungcheol"

happens between both team and team Seungcheol wins. R.I.P my ears with those girls screaming to my ears. The next round it is team y girls which I find out is Jihyo with team Hyunwoo. Majority of team Hyunwoo is guys so let just say team y girls win. The next round is my team and team Kexin . I have to say my teammates are way too cool and sporty plus being too diva. Ouh without forgeting too noisy. Just who the hell scream the whole dodgeball game eventhough you were not being targeted?? ehem seungkwan and soonyoung ehem. Afterall the screaming dodgeball finally done and we win yay!!!! The semi-final round is my group and the y girls. Now let's the game begins asa!!!

 

Beeeeepppppp~~~

 

Since we win the rock paper scissor, we get to start the game. So I hold the ball and caress it while grining at Jihyo. I throw the ball towards her lightly.

"Is that all you get?? weakling" She said loudly and the girls laugh.

 

Two words for them. ANNOYING. PLASTIC.

 

She pass the ball towards the girl that bump onto Minghao which i also find out it is Dahyun and throw it really hard towards us which ended up hitting Shirin which makes her to fall. Okay this I need to end it up with a hard way.

 

Beeepppppp~~~

 

That indicates the end of game and left with me, Minghao and Chan and two girls so that means my team won. I smile in victory and look at jihyo smirking at her. Next the final round is my team and Seungcheol's. Eventhough we know that they will win we try our best to win it. Ball being pass back and forth from the opposite team with screaming that is 10 times the louder. Left with a few minutes left and we are still trying to win it. I manage to avoid the ball targeting towards us but then when I look at Wonwoo she look tired. I was worried for her plus saving myself. When it was our turn to defend ourself, I saw the hint of them aiming towards Wwonwoo and in a split of second the ball fly towards wonwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WONWOOO!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

DRAMA HAPPEN...IS THIS CONSIDERED AS DRAMA??
You guys probably know who is the 'y girls' right? Well it is non-other than

 

 

*drum rolls*

 

 

 

 

TWICE

 

 

 

 

I love TWICE too but do not bash on me I did nothing at all. I have no more girl group in my mind anymore more like I don't stan girl group as much as I stan boy group duh it is obvious *flips*  so I choose TWICE which I am addicted to them nowadays. Since it is school holiday and I have finally finished my exams after weeks of torture studying s I can finally update and also with a new installment of wifi it is so much better!!! To all my silent readers which technically all of you guys please give some love by commenting pweaseee *failed aegyo* With comments I will be able to improve more in my future writing ^.^ Anyway have a good day rest during school holiday!!!!!~~~