006.

Ms Little Troublemaker [DISCONTINUED]

When it was our turn to defend ourself, I saw the hint of them aiming towards Wonwoo and in a split of second the ball fly towards Wonwoo.
"WONWOOO!!"
.
.
.
When the ball get into contact with Wonwoo's face, she fall back. I run faster than I thought towards her trying to wake her up.


"Someone carry her up towards the sick bay now the others you may go and prepare for your next class" the teacher said and Chan volunteer to piggyback her instead.


The way Chan carry her to his back as if she is light which she is actually. The others follow Chan and here I am glaring at Seungcheol, the main culprit of it, who can still smirk and smile. As if anger being poured all over me I walk towards him who have his back facing towards me. I make him swing and face towards me flying my fist towards his face ignoring everyone attention. I will not even care if the girls gonna give me a death wish or what because all I know I have done my mission on leaving a blue black bruise and blood on his side of his lips.


"You better apologise to my friend if not I am going to force you to do it instead you got it" I release my grabbing hand on his collar and walk away ignoring him shouting out my name. Once I walk out the hall I run towards the sick bay.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 


"YAHH!!! IS MY WONWOO OKAY?????"that is the first thing I do when I rush in the sick bay.

 

"Younghee-ah you are too loud"Minghao said as she is close right next to me.


"Sorry so what did the nurse say??"


"Wonwoo got a small dizzy and the ball give a great impact which makes her body to get weaken and faint"Jeonghan said as she wonwoo hair.


"You know I give Seungcheol a great punch on his face and a nice bruise happen to be on his lips....great artwork" I smile happily.


"Niceu"

 

"Totally that had the nerve to destroy my friend so I destroy him back urghh annoying filthy guy" I flip my hair back.


"Ermm girls and boy I think you girls need to go now because the lesson had started like 10 minutes ago The nurse walk in.


"WHATTT!!!!"All of us run out the sick bay room towards the class forgetting to change our gym outfit.
.
.
.
"Girls your outfit??" The math teacher said as she point her stick to our body.


"We are really sorry sam but we just get back from sick bay because one of our friends get knocked down by some guy"Seungkwan explained.


"Hey it is not our oppa fault that your friend faint she is just acting out right Seungcheol..." Ouh is that one of the y girls?? I didn’t realise she is in our class.


"Ehem excuse you she is totally not acting out she faint and she is still not in good condition and plus she is still not conscious yet"Soonyoung said as she glare at the girl who is still focusing on Seungcheol


"Okay enough girls go and sit and we will continue with our subject"


I walk down the aisle and sadly I sit alone. Wonu-yah bogoshi-ouch. I rub my head turning towards the person. I did try my best to control my laugh but then looking at his face, bruise on his lips, yup I cannot help it but to laugh abit.


"Meet me during lunch"


"ermm how about after me looking at my friend??"


"Whatever lunch time. Rooftop" I roll myeyes and show him an okay sign and face forward.
 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

BRINGGG~~~~


"Come one guys let's go Wonu need our protection" Seungkwan and Soonyoung straight away run out the class towards the sick bay along with the others following behind.


"Remember rooftop" I hear him whisper behind my ears.


"Okay Mr Choi" I rolled my eyes and walk out the class.


"Jeonghan how about you guys go first maybe I will be a bit late because someone wants to see me" I point at seungcheol with my eyes and Jeonghan notice it.


"Sure take care my darling"Jeonghan said as she walk to the left while me walking towards the right to the rooftop.
 

 


~ ~ ~
 

 


Sudden emergency make my way change towards the toilet. After doing my privacy I wash my hands and open the door but on the other side, there they are standing outside the toilet and walk in.


"Everyone out" The blonde girl said and the girls who is inside the cubicle have to rush out. She then close the door and lean on it.


"So No Younghee...ugly surname you have,wait it fit with your face. Ugly face ugly surname ugly personality" Should it be her and her gang??


"Just get straight to the point"


"Okay then. You have destroy my oppa beautiful and handsome face with a bruise and I think to even it out you need to get one too but even more worser. Grab her girls" Four girls get towards my side and hold my arms which I try to release it but then four vs one that is too much.


"Should we start on the foundation first or eye makeup??"


"Give her the best shot unnie"One of the girls who hold my arms said it.


"Okay then" She walk nearer to me as I try to struggle away from their hold but fail miserable. I groan loudly as she punch my face, stomach and grab my hair.


"This is the reason for you destroying my oppa face and this" She push me down the floor and kick me hardly.


"This is for talking bad things about us just now plastic. Come one girls we are done"


As soon as the girls walk out the toilet I try my best to get up and walk out towards the rooftop because of the promise I made. While walking towards the rooftop someone bump into me which lead me to fall.


"Yah No Younghee what is wrong with you??" I look up and saw Seungcheol looking at me worried.


"I just happen to sleep on the floor and then you appear suddenly and trip onto me"I look at him judgingly. He look at me and I look at him. We have a staring contest when suddenly he carry me in bridal style to a familiar place, his hangout place which look like there are still evidence of the destruction.


"What are we doing here??" I look at him


"We are having " I look at him with a 'what-the-' face.


"It is obvious that I gonna treat your wound you stupid" He place me down on the couch and walk away taking the first aid kit.


He come back and sit beside me. He take out a cotton wool and a bottle of lotion i geuss. "This might sting a bit" He gently tap the cotton wool to my bruise side lips.


"Yah can you be a bit gentle it sting okay" I scold him.


"I am and you zip your lips and close your eyes" I glare at him and follow his command. He then slowly and gently tap the side of my eyes. I open up my eyes and blush a bit when he is really close to me.


"YAH S.COUPS HYUNG YAHHH-ouhhh..." We both look at the person that suddenly open the door and it is none other than his friends.


"Did we disturb you guys or something??"Jisoo ask.


"Yes"


"Nope and I am about to move so bye and also thanks Seungcheol"


"S.coups, do not call me Seungcheol" He said sternly.


"hmm" I hum and walk out the room.

♪ Ya know what it is, Monsta Mon-♪

"Jeonghan unnie wae??"


"Where are you??"


"Walking towards the sickbay wae?"


"Okayokay now turn back and towards the rooftop wonu is awake already" I just hum and walk my way towards the rooftop trying to contain my aching stomach.
 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 


"Hi guys" I smile and walk towards them.


"Sup young- what happen with your face??" Chan ask as he is sitting facing towards my direction.


"What thing what-*dramatic gasp*YOUNGHEEE AHHHH WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUUUU!!!!" Seungkwan run towards me the first and look all over me.


"Kwannie unnie I am fine"


"No you are not come on we need to bring you to the sick bay" Jeonghan said as she hold my hand.


"I went already"


"With who?"All of them said in unison.


"S.coups"


"okay....WAIT WHAT!!! YOU MEAN S.COUPS THAT S.COUPS. THAT S C O U P S SCOUPS!!! OHMHSOON" Soonyoung shouted.


"Yes that s.coups s.coups with s c o u p s speeling"


"Ohmygosh Younghee tell us from the first all the way to last including your bruise face" Jeonghan drag me to the place and force me to sit on the floor.


I tell them the whole story and along the scene of the Jihyo and her gang all of them were cursing. I was really shock when I heard Minghao and Jeonghan curse the others are fine but this two....they have the most angelic face ever. After that scene I tell them about me bumping onto Seungcheol and he carried me to his still leftover evidence of mess hangout room along with the others too. They start to fangirl and fanboy, for Chan case. I started blushing and tell them to stop but could not. And thanks to the bell, I quickly stand up and walk away from their non-stop teasing.

 
 
 

 

Finally after eternity I had finally updated. I am really sorry that I did not even update at all.