001.

Ms Little Troublemaker [DISCONTINUED]

I am really sorry for an extreme late update. Okay now let's get this straight! I did a slight mistake previously so now i will clear things up. In this story Jeonghan, Wonwoo, The8, Seungkwan and Hoshi are genderbender as girls. The rest are still the same. So with that i will still keep on using their name, real name instead. Since i have clear things off...LET'S START THE STORY GO GO GOOOOO~~~ Ouh...and also thanks for the 12 subcribers *heart eyes* I didn't really expect this lots of subcribers but hey you guys make me feel really special. Hihihi~ Now i will try to update more and make you guys feel happy with my work. So please give some support and love for Little Troublemaker~ THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS *throw a bucket full of overwhelming love and heart sign along with a pecks*

 

 

~~~

 

*knock knock*

"come in"

*clapclapclap*

"you can stop clapping my dear"Mrs Im said as she puts down her spects. I look at her and slowly bring down my hand and tuck in my bag sleeve.

"So Miss No do you have anything to say??"I look at her blankly.

"Like anything after you leave this school??" I form my mouth into an O

"ermmm just have a great day Mrs Im"i smile and she smile abit.

"Okay so here you go. The new school you gonna join in starting from monday"She hand me a small stack of papers which writes Pledis High. Well the first thing I see is the content of it then the school name.

"Pledis High will definitely take you to their school as their school is a unique...real unique school i think they gonna hold you back till you graduated"Mrs Im smile proudly.

"definitely I gonna be good there"I said while looking through the paper.

"By the way Miss No i have already send them your information and they gonna send you their uniform to you latest by tomorrow"

"cool...soo i can go now??"i ask.

"yup you can and Younghee...i hope you can fit in their school really well"Mrs Im said as she puts back her spects and continue her work.

"I will try not a promise Mrs Im"i bow as i leave her office and off to meet the min's.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"WADDUPPP MYY MINSSSS"I drop my arms to their shoulders which makes them both to flinch abit.

"Aishhh unniee nunaaa"the min's glared at me.

"chillax bro now now let's get ice cream"i point towards the nearest ahjussi that sells ice cream.

"ahjussi annyeonghasaeyoo~~"we greet the ahjussi.

"ouhh annyeongg~~so what does my three favourite customer wants??"

"Ahjussi nadooo strawberry~~~"

"chocolatteeee~~~"

"TAROOO~~~~" i look at the min's who is judging me. "wut?"

"taro seriously when are you gonna stay loyal to one flavour" Minyoung ask.

"in my dictionaries there is no such thing as stay loyal to one"i smile as i take my ice cream and pay the amount while greeting him a goodbye.

"and how about you minyoungie....you are not loyal to your k-idols. You keep changing your bias like everyday. One moment you like Bobby the next moment you like Chanwoo. Please stay loyal to one"i roll my eyes as i my ice cream.

"b-but-"

"you are died you cannot beat her anymore poor you"minwoo pats minyoung head. Minyoung roll her eyes and eat her ice cream.

"ouh ya i forgot about your school how was it??"Minwoo ask as he walk beside me.

"ouhh about that..."

 

 

~~~

 

 

"WHATT!!!!"

"DID I HEAR IT WRONG!!!"

"YOU GET INTO PLEDIS HIGH!!!!!"Minyoung scream onto my ears and i swear i can feel my ears bleed.

"Yahh!! can you calm down and why the hell are you screaming my gosh"I put the paper of pledis onto my bed.

"YAH PLEDIS HIGH IS FULL OF HANDSOMEEE BOYSSSS!!!!"me and minwoo look at minyoung who is hugging my plushie that she bought for me for my birthday.

"what?"she said once she realise that us both is looking at her.

"seriously...."

"ayeeee but seriously the boys there are handsome!!!!"she fangirl again.

"urghh whatever let's look through their website" i nod as i grab my laptop on the table beside my bed.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"woahhh"the three of us were in awe looking at their official webpage. It just...wow

"why the hell did Mrs Im choose this school for me??"i question myself.

"Maybe because she want you to shut up after seeing the boys there....okay fine i shut"she shut herself up when minwoo glare at her.

"and what with the qoute 'Every princesses and princes must be handle with care if you want to live happily' whuttt????" I click on that qoute which lead to a page of charts.

"Okay this school is really unique...they have ranks...wow"i scroll down the page and saw the charts. 

"princes, seventeen. princesses, twice....what the f is this all??"

"this is basically another word of kingka and queenka"i look at minyoung telepathy her to explain.

"okay so this princess and princes is like queenka and kingka of the school. the prettiest and the good-looking group among the school. I did not know that this really happen in real life i thought there is only in fanfic that i read"

"and i geuss the reason why they called princess and prince is because their school is like a 'royal school' " minwoo said which receive a nod from minyoung and me.

".....goodluck younghee i think you gonna get kick out from the school afterall"

"and why so?"

"well you aint pret-"before minwoo can finish his word i kick him off the bed hardly.

"nuna waeeee~~~~"minwoo whine as he rub his aching .

"serve you right"i stick out my tongue.

"poor you nae dongsaeng"minyoung make faces as she look at minwoo who is sulking.

I sigh as i look at them. This will be my third last time i meet them before i get transfered. I will miss my troublemakers. Gwenchana younghee-ah you will make new friends in the new school...hwaitingg younghee-ahh~~~

 

 

 

 


Wait up for the next update. DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!!!!! *peace*