Brave Maid

Me and The Gang Lead

Day 2 Of 2ND Sem.

 

Im on my way to the secret place of the Exo Strikes.

i knock on the door but nothing happens. I knocked 3 times and i saw a cutie! He's name is Chanyeol.

"oh a cute maid!?" He is shock. "Ms. shin told me to be the gang maid." I rolled my eyes.

" Aha Nice I'm sure baek will be surprise." How?? And who baek?

I go inside and whoa?! Okay. I admit its elegant.

I saw many cuties and 1 Stinks! Thats the guy who said, "my my my territory garden! Whatever!" The stink looked at me and smirk.

"well well well. Maid of the hell?" The stinks said.

"Gang lead take it easy she's just a maid." Yeah! Im just a maid and no one cares.

and whoa? He's the gang lead? Oh oh im so dead.

well as i said im brave! AJA

 

" Well well well! A STINK and the Gang?" I chuckled i saw him glare and smirk.

" easy if you want to be pork chop." He said while smirking

 

"YOU TWO! Are cutieeeees!" Luhan said.

 

"SHUT UP LUHAN!" Stinks shout.

 

"well by the way im Kim Taeyeon."

i smiled. "And Who is Baek?" Im curious. "The one who is standing in front of you" chanyeo said. I look at my front and ITS STINK? 

"Why? You have a crush on me huh?" Baek said. I gave him a death glare.

"assuming!" He laugh "dont hide your feelings its dangerous." He said and went in the kitchen. I sigh

" i think baek is the one who have a crush on you." Kris whispered " Happy Valentines.." I ignore and i just greet him.

i clean the living room and after those clean clean. I lay in the sofa. I i didnt knew i sleep in the sofa

"WAKE UP!!!"

whos that?