Punishment

Me and The Gang Lead

I am Kim Taeyeon 17 years old, 2nd year college at West Jones Academy, I'm a brave girl but when it comes to my Father? Anger and Sadness...

 

My father left us in Korea and never come back and then all I knew He has a wife now. That's why I really HATE that guy! I Don't trust GUYS. They are disgusting.

 

 

Beggining-

Kim's Point of View

I'm on my way to the school its Second Semester but still in top. I'm sure Umma will be proud! Yey

 

"Ma'am we're here" my driver open the door.

 

I look around the school, psh nothing has change still the same since I'm grade 1.

 

I go to the classroom and shocks!? I'm super duper late.

 

"Mianhae.. Mianhae" My teacher just nod.

 

"Detention room later." Huhu i hate my self!

 

In the middle of the class my seatmate Tiffany asked a love question and so do i care?

 

" Wtf tiffany I don't know what's love! And hell yeah I don't even know what is the meaning of the crush thing! And one more thing. I don't trust boys." I whisper to her all the truth!

 

"Oh? Boys are cool! Rawrrrr." She even pose lion roar what a childish person.

 

"Really!? Okay! But pleaseee shut up? You're disturbing me." I glance and turn my focus on the discussion.

 

"Okay Math Class Dismiss, Miss Taeyeon Uh? Detention room now." I put my things in the bag and go to the detention room. I inhale and exhale then knock.

 

Knock knock

 

"Come in!!!!" Shocks! Miss Shin the terror guidanceeee!? Oh Lord.

 

"Oh Taeyeon? This will gonna take a minute, Just be the Maid of the Gang called Exo Strikes Just For WEEK." I'm so dead! o.O

 

"bu- NO BUTS!" She cut my words

 

"You will start your work tomorrow." How dare she even considered my punishment as a work? So do you think they will give me my salary?! KYAAAAAAAAA I hate this day!

 

I went to canteen, I ordered Humberger and Soda

 

I look for seats but its full good thing I found 2 chairs in the corner I was about to go there but the two guys seat there.

 

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!! Huhu no place to eat.

 

Aha! Garden

 

I went to the garden. It's peaceful no wars just peace.

 

I sat on the ground. I feel comfortable here.

 

"Hey Miss This is My territory." Huh? 

 

"Hey Mister This is School, Garden Of West Jones Academy not garden of stinks." This is so fcking crazy!

 

-------------

 

Subcribe and Comment <3