Friends

Me and The Gang Lead

"WAKE UP!!!" 

whos that? I open my eyes and i saw Baek staring at me when he saw me he snap back to reality. "Uh? Have a crush on me?" I   Chuckled. 

"ASSUMING." He raise his middle finger. "You know what if youre kind and not a gangster maybe i have a crush on you... But na ah! I dont trust guys." He look at me confused. "Its none of your business." I know he will ask why i dont trust boys.

He walked out. I stand up and get things arranged. I Arrange the sofa. I wipe the glass tables.

i saw him carrying a hot choco and a biscuits. "Oh! For you Happy Valentines.." He didnt look at me. "Hihi Thanks! Happy Valentines." I started eating. When im eating i cant help asking him many questions. "Uh Baek what your real name?" I asked

"Byun, Byun Baek-Hyun." He offered his hands. I shook it "Kim, Kim Taeyeon." We smiled he isnt bad after all. I want to his friend.

 

"so Friends?" He look at me. "Ah?? Oh okay... friends." He cant look at me straight he so funny.but wait wheres the others    

"Where the others?" I asked seriously. "They are having fun with the girls. In short they are making out. Oh ! Im not that kind of guy." We laugh. "Youre fun to be with." We stop. "Come lets go to park." He said and no.. Im a maid... "Ah i cant Im a maid." He look at me seriously. 

"Yes, but youre my friend." He have a point. He hold my wrist. We go to the park and buy ice cream. I saw many couples here.well its okay its valentines. I saw ball rolling forward to me. " Noona! Can you please get the ball." A cutie said i get the ball and throw to the cutie. He come toward us. "Hi Couples! You guys looks cute together, Hey  Mister are proposing to her?" The cutie said. Ah? We just met and they think were a couple? And he think this guy will propose to me? What on earth is happening.

"ah? No were just friend we just met." He said in a poker face. The cutie looks sad. "Ah?! Okay look.. i love you kim!" I was so shock he wink i knew it hes joking so that the cutie will not get sad. "Oh I love you too." The cutie snap back with wide smile on the face!

"I knew you giys are couples!" He clap. Baek smiled "Honey! Where have you been? Oh couples thank you for finding my baby." The women said. " oh mam were not couples." She looks shock. "Oh? But you guys are perfect." She said "By the way bye!" She wave while walking.

"many people thinks that were couple... Im sorry for that am i too handsome? HAHA" he laugh. "You idiot well Handsome Ogre huh?" I run then he chase me. I dont think hes the gang lead. Im so proud that im his friend.