A Fairytale Lunch

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I stayed in that table for another minute, I believe my IQ would drop even more than already had. I should no longer believe in Yoongi, I mean, he promised he wouldn’t get hurt again, but here he goes again doing the same as always… He may not know but since he got hurt trying to help me, I’ve got more cautious near him, obviously not wanting him to get hurt again, he is precious to the basketball team, they would kill me if he isn’t 100% ok for the game.

As soon as I spot Jin and Hoseok, I walk towards them, only to meet a pair of arms around me, wrapping me into an embrace.

“What’s wrong princess?” – Jin hugged me and patted my head.
“I got tired of waiting, what’s taking you so long?” – I looked at him with a pout.
“I was talking to J-Hope, it seems that Jimin rejected another girl”.
“Not another girl, A GODDESS” – Hoseok corrected him.
“Speaking of that playboy” – I grinned mischievously – “You won’t believe what I’m about to tell you”.
“I’m all ears” – Jin smiled.
“Well… There’s this beautiful young girl, besides me of course, who had the opportunity to ‘meet’ Jimin and you know what? She didn’t see any charm in him, besides she said the he was nothing special!” – I grinned.
“Wait! There’s finally a girl with a brain? Who’s she? I want to meet her! Can I have her number?” – Hoseok got already interested and smiled happy hearing the news.
“Hey… I have a brain, a big one if I must say! Oppa did you hear him?” – I whined while hiding my face into Jin’s shirt.
“Don’t listen to him, he’s clueless because you’re the most intelligent and perfect princess on the universe” – Jin patted my head – “But really? Another girl like you and Eun Ni, I’m impressed honestly”.

“Perfect princess? I want to puke” – I turned my head only to face Yoongi, giving a glare to him, before facing Jin again and whine – “You look like a child”.
“Tell me Suga, is that girl pretty?” – J-Hope asked Yoongi.
“You mean the new girl? What was her name… I forgot… But yeah, she is pretty” – Hearing that made me turn to Yoongi and presenting him with a death glare, I want to kill him right now.
“Her name is So Ra” – Yoongi mouthed me a ‘what’ in response to my death glare – “She’s lovely, oppa I believe the two of you will get along quite well. Can we go now? I’m starving”.
“Seriously? I got you lunch and you ditched me to come pick your ‘oppa’?” – Yoongi looked at me dumbfounded.
“Of course, duh! How could I eat, if omma wasn’t eating as well? I shall be a good daughter!” – I smiled proudly while Jin patted my head.

Yoongi shook his head in disapproval and took my hand, dragging me with him back to the table. For the first time I didn’t whine when he took my hand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter