Making Up

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

Before going to Yoongi’s house, Eun Ni and I decided to go to Rap Monster’s house since they all gathered there, well at least that was her excuse. I know that she had two main reasons to go there:

1 – Something must be going on with her and NamJoon
2 – Tae is there.

We arrived there and the door was opened, I must say I wasn’t surprised, the boys never lock their houses, what would Yoongi do if I wasn’t at his house always as backup? As soon as we entered I looked suspiciously at Eun Ni almost like asking if she sent them the pictures.

“She is ugly, a terrible human being and a nerd. She will never look stunning, it’s not a piece of fabric that can change that!”

The sound of Yoongi’s voice killed me inside and without knowing how to react I run away from there heading nowhere. I never really expected to hear such words coming from his mouth and it shattered my heart into pieces. I understand that he must be thinking that I’m horrible but… Why? Without giving much thought I ended up on the park and sat on the swing, trying hard to hold a cry. Thinking about our memories, how we became friends, how we endured so much things together, seems like nothing mattered to him like it mattered to me. Suddenly I felt my face wet, I placed a hand on my face only to realize I started crying.

As I was about to shout loud and angry, a shadow appeared in front of me, breathing hard as if lacked air.

“There you were” – I looked at him, not wanting to say a single word, I just take off my shoe and threw at him, followed by another one while I yelled at him – “I deserve that”.

He walked closer to me, took my hand and placed on his chest.

“Hit me”

He repeated the same sentence at least three times and soon I hit him, part of me angry, part of me tired and sad.

“You’re an idiot. Am I that ugly? Am I a monster that doesn’t deserve nothing? Not happiness? Not friendship? Do I mean nothing to you? Our friendship means nothing to you too?”

“Shut up” – He embraced me with his large arms, seems like he has being working out, I tried resisting and hit him, trying to release myself but he was stronger – “I know I’m a ing idiot. I know, but I didn’t mean what I said…”

He made me face him, his face close to mine, making my heart skip a beat.

“I just don’t like the way they were talking about you. You are my girl… friend and no one should tell you those things”

“What things? That once in a lifetime something actually looks good on me?”

“The thing is that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter