Storm of feelings

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we entered inside his house, Yoongi’s mother came to our side afraid we would catch a cold; however, all her worries were replaced by a satisfied smile and a big squeal once she lowered her gaze to our attached hands. We took a while to understand why she was doing such a fangirl acting, until we also checked where she was looking and then Yoongi released his grip on my hand.I helped Mrs. Min to settle the table, and after placing the food on the table, the three of us sat on the table and started enjoying the meal. It was a silent dinner because both Yoongi and I, were starving, and Mrs. Min chuckled at how we could act like starving children sometimes. After finishing our meal, I stood up and helped Mrs. Min clean the dishes, but as usual she refused to let me help her, so Yoongi and I decided to go upstairs to his room.

“So, ready for study session?” – I asked grinning.
“ No way, I need to rest.”
“But you didn’t even start studying today.”
“I’m still from yesterday’s study.”
“Really, Yoongi?” – I facepalmed myself not believing in what I was hearing.

He turned his computer on and started doing something that I couldn’t see, after a while I understood it was a music program.

“Are you making more lyrics?”
“No.”
“Then what’re you doing?”
“I won’t say until I finish it.”

I pouted and got bored. How could he not tell me what he was doing, was it perhaps something bad? I took my phone and texted Eun Ni, she had texted me earlier, but since we were playing basketball, I couldn’t reply to her.

‘Hey. Sorry, I was playing basketball with Yoongi. I’m sleeping over tonight, what’s up?’

I laid down on his bed and suddenly I felt a light buzz, I checked my phone and I got a reply from her.

‘You’re always ditching me for him T-T I’m starting to get jealous of Suga again.’

 

I chuckled after reading her text, she was always like this, she would easily get jealous if I paid more attention to someone instead of her. I was not something bad, I found it amusing, but Yoongi didn’t like when she got jealous of him at first, he used to say that she was too possessive and he knew me before her, so he had all the right to have me exclusively to him. Now he takes this as an opportunity to annoy her and , so he does a lot of skinship when the three of us are together. Truth to be told, Yoongi and Eun Ni have similar personalities, both of them are protective and possessive, they never admit when they’re wrong, and are funny. Maybe that’s why they’re my best friends.

“What are you doing?” – Asked Yoongi trying to peak at my phone.
“Just talking with Eun Ni.”
“Really, with her? But you’re here with me.” – He whined annoyed by what I had told him.
“She’s my best friend and at least she tells me what she is doing and doesn’t have secrets from me!” – I replied quite annoyed and pouted.
“Yah! She’s not more important than me, I’m your best friend!” – He said looking at me, annoyed, then he smirked seeing that I was pouting , and laid down beside me – “Oh, is my little girl jealous? Or perhaps, curious?”
“Yah, why would I even be jealous? Hm?! Yes, I’m curious, why, I can’t?” – I pouted more and crossed my arms.
“You know, you will get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that.”
“Leave me alone.”
“Tsk, this girl” – He started pinching my cheeks – “I’m making a surprise, can’t I?”
“Stop it!” – I tried to make him stop pinching my cheeks, then I looked at him, blinking – “A surprise? To who? Do I know?” – Then a thought came to my mind, which made me smirk at him – “Don’t tell me you finally found a girl you like!”

 

He flicked my forehead, which made me whine and pout, then he laughed just saying that he earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter