So close yet so far

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I felt sunlight hitting my face, signaling it was already time to wake up, I turned to Yoongi as usual and poked him gently, waking him up.

 

“Yoongi, it’s already morning, wake up” – I poked him, but he simply grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, making my face rest on his chest and wrapped his arms around me.
“5 minutes” – My body paralyzed, he used to do that to me, a lot, since he has problems getting up, but it was different this time. I couldn’t help but to look at his sleeping face ‘cute’, I thought, how can a devil like him look like such an angel sleeping. I closed my eyes and stayed on that position a little longer, until I heard someone chuckling.
“So this is how you guys usually sleep?” – Rap Monster chuckled.
“Since when were you too this close? I took a picture just to remember this moment forever” – Eun Ni laughed.
“Rap Mon, let me ing sleep” – Growled Yoongi.
“Sleeping beauty is time to wake up” – Nam Joon laughed in response. I rubbed my eyes and poked Yoongi’s shoulder.
“Wake up already sleeping ” – Angrily, Sloth Yoongi woke up and got up, passing between those two in direction to the bathroom.
“Ji. Minding explaining what you are wearing?” – Eun Ni crossed her arms and looked at me.
“This?” – I pointed to the shirt I was wearing and shrugged – “It’s Yoongi’s”
“You guys act like this is all normal, I mean, Jesus I didn’t know you two were so close” – She looked at me half surprised, half satisfied with a grin on her lips.
“It’s not my fault that when I came back last night our bed was taken” – I nodded – “We’ve always been like this, what do you mean?” – I asked her confused.
“You two look so cute” – She fangirled, and I scoffed.
“I agree with Eun Ni, you guys looked cute cuddling” – Nam Joon chuckled – “Now go take your prince, I believe he fell asleep on the bathroom”.

 

I sighed and got up, walking to the bathroom, just to drag that sleeping head to the living room. Yoongi whined as a little kid, as he wanted to sleep more, however I knew him too well to even let him think he could do what he wanted. The rest of the group was speechless looking at us while eating the breakfast prepared by Eun Ni.

“What?” – I asked confused.
“Are you sure you two aren’t dating?” – Jin asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. It may be a surprise to all, but besides Yoongi who is my best friend, I trust Jin the most, so he knows everything about me.
“Ew gross” – I replied – “Of course not”
“Can I go back to sleep please? I think I’m having a nightmare” – I hit Yoongi’s head and glared at him.
“Hm… Ji, we thought about watching a movie today” – Tae said to me, I don’t know why but I couldn’t make eye contact with him, I felt like somehow I did something I shouldn’t – “I don’t know if you like but me and Eun Ni chose the movie Notebook”
“She doesn’t like Romances” – Yoongi said with his eyes still closed.
“Shut up” – I hit him and glared – “I’m totally ok with that!”
“Oh… Are you sure? We can watch something else” – Tae said caught of surprise.
“Don’t worry Tae, I’ll just change my clothes then we can watch!” – I smiled at him and excused myself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter