2

Chasing You

Chanyeol is sitting on the couch since it's Sunday which is a day off for him and Chanhee as well. He is bored and has nothing to do. The man keeps changing the channel but there is no good channel that he can watch. Sighing, he looks at his son whose studying with a confused face. Chanyeol goes to Chanhee and sits beside him.

 

"Chanhee, what's wrong? Need help?" Chanyeol smiles at his son and the latter looks him, pouting. Chanyeol knows something is wrong happening so being a good father he is, he always asks about Chanhee. After his wife died because of a disease which was couldn't be mended, Chanyeol had promised Sooyoung to take care of their son when Chanhee was still at 4 years old. 

 

During that tough time, Chanhee was still an innocent and he had no idea what had happened to his mother. She was lying there but didn't move so he asked his father. 'Daddy, why is mami lying there? take her home?' He was a good boy and well-manered but asking that kind of question just made Chanyeol wanted to scream, he loved her dearly but fate wasn't on both sides so they didn't last long. 

 

After a few months he tried to stand on his feet, there was no one to confront him but seeing Chanhee would grow up without a mother's love made Chanyeol wanted to protect him. To Chanhee, as he slowly grown up without a mother but having his father on his side is more than enough. 

 

"I miss Mami." Chanhee pouts and lowers his head. He shivers when he feels a pat on his head. His father's large hand is patting his head and Chanyeol sadly smiles at his son. 

 

"Me too but she is in a better place, Chanhee. She wouldn't want to see her beloved son sad, wouldn't she?" Chanyeol's words make Chanhee looks up at his father.

 

"I know. People in school always mocking me for not having a mother so I always tell them, 'Yeah, you better appreciate to have your parents with you.' and they will go silent!" Chanhee says, regaining his energy back. 

 

Chanyeol nods his head and smiles at how genius Chanhee can be at times. He always proud of his son and he would never though Chanhee could be a good son despite for not having a mother.

 

They both go silent but Chanhee breaks the silenceness between of them.

 

"Daddy, I suddenly craving for Uncle Soo's cake! Can we go to his bake shop?" Chanyeol laughs because Chanhee's sudden mood changes. 

 

He nods his head and smiles, "Alright, go change your clothes.

 

***

 

Baekhyun giggled when he felt ticklish under his shirt. They've kissed for God-knew-how-long and yet, Baekhyun still felt shy around Chanyeol because the guy always made his heart skipped everytime they kissed and Baekhyun liked it. So much that he craved for it everytime they met. He wanted Chanyeol to pamper him with kisses but he was shy to ask for it. 

 

"Baekkie," Chanyeol's deep voice enchoed in his room. They were in bed, together. Chanyeol's arm was wrapping Baekhyun's little body while the smaller wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist. Baekhyun liked it. He felt protect and safe in Chanyeol's arms. He didn't mind spending his time just to be in Chanyeol's arms. It costed nothing.

 

"Hmm?" Baekhyun answered with his face buried deep in Chanyeol's chest.

 

"I love you, Baekhyun." 

 

That made the smaller lift up his head to see Chanyeol's face but it was dark. He could tell the later was smiling. 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and smiled at the thought of how lucky he was to have Chanyeol. He was a sweet, loving and a caring guy. Baekhyun loved Chanyeol. 

 

"I love you too, you idiot." 

 

Chanyeol took this time to kiss Baekhyun fully in the lips. At first, it was just an innocent kiss until Chanyeol started to nibble on Baekhyun's lower lip. Baekhyun accidentally moaned and his face flushed in embarrassment, he sounded ugly, he thought. 

 

But not to Chanyeol. Everything in Baekhyun was just perfect even his smell could make Chanyeol addicted to it. His pinkish lips and how those cheeks flush everytime they kissed. Chanyeol loved Baekhyun.

 

They switched position which Chanyeol on top of Baekhyun, and the latter was beneath him, looking so beautiful after the kiss. 

 

"You are beautiful." The taller said as he brushed Baekhyun's hair- so he could kiss Baekhyun's forehead. He Baekhyun's lips and he wanted to munch on it because it tasted like a strawberry. 

 

The taller trailed down to Baekhyun's neck, kissing it. Baekhyun titled his head for a better access. He moaned as Chanyeol left a mark on his neck and he felt was harderning, his entrance was twitching.

 

Chanyeol wasted no time and just ripped off their clothes, throwing them on the floor.

 

And that night, Chanyeol made Baekhyun shouted to the world that he was Chanyeol's and the sparkling stars were the witnesses.

 

 

***

 

 

 Jasper is eating his smores funnel cake fries and the chocolate is all over his mouth. Even his fingers are covered with the chocolate chips and marshmallows which makes Baekhyun shakes his head. The way Jasper eats is always messy although he is not a baby anymore. He can't blame Jasper because he used to eat like a messy pup also, so he just shrugged it off.

 

"Eat properly, Byun Baekhee. You are not a pup." Baekhyun says to his son who is eating and his fingers.

 

"You can't blame me, Appa. It tastes good! You should give it a try and oh don't call me that!" Jasper puffs and snorts. 

 

"Why? It sounds cute to me. At least better than Jasper." Baekhyun laughs because he knows how much Jasper hates it when someone insults his English name. 

 

The name was given by Taeyeon because she said Jasper's korean name sounded girly which made both Baekhyun and Taeyeon argued for like good 30 minutes over the name. 

 

"But still, Jasper wins." His son retorts and stucks out his tongue. He is about to argue more when he hears someone calls out his name who is standing on the main door with his father beside him.

 

"Chanhee?" Jasper whispers as he looks at the taller. What is he doing here? he thought. 

 

"Oh, Jasper. Is it Chanhee?" Baekhyun smiles widely because he likes the boy and well, he is the only friend Jasper has.

 

Baekhyun turns his head to the kid and does not expect what he just sees. His hands are trembling and the fork in his hand falls on the floor which gets attention by everyone.

 

It feels like his head is spinning around him.

 

 

He is there. Standing handsomely with Chanhee's hand in his. But his eyes...

 

And Baekhyun realizes that they're looking at each other for 2 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 hi i hope this chapter is not that sobs dont expect too much from me because i am not really good in writing but i am trying, yea? thank you, darlings! :D