Unwanted Guests

I Am Their Obssession

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed as I walked out of the school, walking past the field and sitting under the big cherry blossom tree that hid behind all the normal ones. The cherry blossom related to me in a lot of ways, the only unusual tree, different from the rest yet no one noticed it.

 

I sat in the trees shade and leaned against it. Today was too unusual for me to handle, first I get noticed by a handsome new kid and then one of the most popular boys in school noticed me and even wanted to be my friend.

 

I sighed for what felt like the hundreth time today. I put my earphones into my ears and turned the volume up loud, the songs soothing beat filled my ears and I closed my eyes; my mouth moving, releasing my voice as it copied the lyrics of the song.

 

If you take your love away from me

I'll go crazy

I'll go insane

 

Blackstreet wasn't reallly a group most would think I listened to just from appearance, but I had grown to love this song from them, the beat was nice, the type I could sway to. However as I swayed I couldn't help but feel a bit wary as I listened to the lyrics

 

Don't leave me girl

(You can't leave with me)

 

My eyebrows furrowed as these lines sounded louder than the rest of the song

 

Stay with me forever

Stay

 

My eyes shot open and I looked to my side; seeing a tall figure leaning against one of the trees; staring at me with these intense eyes that bore into me. I stood up and held my bag close to me; staring back at the figure while my eyes did quick glances at my escape route. His eyes followed mine and he gave a look; raising his eyebrow he laughed.

 

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you, I just heard your voice, it's very soothing to the ears" He started walking closer; the light that peeked through the trees hit the figures face and made my eyes widen. "You should sing for me sometime''

 

The platnium blonde hair parted through the middle, the nose, the cheekbones and that lisp as he said his S'. It was Exo's maknae, Oh Sehun.

 

Sehun wasn't exactly the most humble creature in the world, he was the typical spoilt rich kid you'd see on movies. He came from a wealthy family, got everything he wanted, if he didn't get what he wanted then he'll go into a violent fit, they had to call the cops one time after he attacked a teacher because he wouldn't give him the answers to a test. And when he said "You should sing for me" it was an order.

 

I stood there, my mouth open and my eyes focused soley on him, if I run he'll catch up with me with ease having much longer legs plus the fact that I've never run in my entire life, I've never had to..

 

He kept walking closer to me "Well sing for me. Now." His eyes grew darker at having to repeat himself and that's when my instincts kicked into gear, I knew for sure fighting would only get me buried 6 feet under so I went with my last option.. Flight.

 

I ran away from the intimidating boy and I could feel him so close behind me I could pratically feel his breath on my neck, his footsteps sounded like surround sound to my ears.

 

'If he catches me what will he do? Will he hurt me? Force me back to his house to be his living music box?'

 

Just as I felt his fingers brush my arm; my face collided with a hard chest and surprisingly enough I didn't feel Sehun's body squash me in with the hard surface, instead I heard his snobby snort.

 

"Aish not going to class again Kai?"

 

"Pfft like you're the one to talk you hypocrite"

 

K- Kai?

 

I looked up and saw the tan male, Kim Jongin better known as Kai, I've had a crush on Kai for as long as I could remember. He was tall, dark, handsome, he fit all the traits that were quoted to be the perfect man in all the movies.

 

He looked down at me and squinted his eyes "And who is this?? Is she new? And you're already shoving your into her Sehun" He scrunched his nose at me in disgust.

 

I felt like crying; my eyes stinging from the back and that metalic taste returned to my mouth. I thought being un-noticed was the worst feeling ever, but the thing I'm feeling at Kai's words tramples over that. My heart felt completely torn, like Kai just took it out of my chest and ripped it in half right before my eyes.

 

I heard Sehun snort again. "As if I would go there with the new girl, I just heard her singing, ordered her to sing more then she ran off" I felt his fingers touch my hair "Such an odd shade of red"

 

"I'm not new I've been here since the start" Both of their eyes looked at me judgingly, like I was a peasant that has talked without permission.

 

"Are you calling us dumb?" I felt Kai grab and fistful of my hair and pull it, I winced in pain as I felt the roots of my hair hang on for dare life to stay within my scalp.

 

"P- please don't pull so hard" That sentence only got Sehun's hands taking a handfill of my hair and pulling it as well.

 

"I think we'd notice hair like this, unless you just dyed it this way to get our attention, little "

 

'Need I remind you, it was you who followed me and chased after me' I thought at the irony, I was stuck between my now former crush and my worst nightmare and I didn't even do anything worth anyone's attention, I did what I always do everyday and apparently fate decided to throw them into my direction and right now I wish it had just left things the way it was.

 

And then I heard Kai grunt and let go of my hair, Sehun immediately letting go as well. My hands instantly went to my head and rubbed it soothingly. Kai slouched forward and then stepped aside giving a full view of the person behind him and my eyes were instanlty met with slender ones, the dark eyebags gave away who it was straight away, it was Huang Zitao 'Tao', he was a wushu prodigy and very much feared by everyone, one glance could send a strong jolt straight through your soul.

 

Tao glared at the slightly shorter two and lightly grabbed my wrist before pulling me behind him protectively, I blushed, I'm being protected by the most feared boy in school, town even.

 

"You should never treat a woman like that, now say sorry and never go near her again or I swear you two will become my new practice dummies"

 

I saw both of the boys gulp and glare at me, muttering a forced and unsincere "Sorry"

 

I just nodded before Tao turned to me "I'm sorry about my friends behaviour, please join us for lunch, it's Kai and Sehun's treat you" He gave a small smile and I smiled back at him, feeling very warm and safe at just his presence "Go the the cafeteria and we'll meet you there"

 

I nodded again and turned around; walking back into the school, not turning around even after the school doors closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----.-------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third person POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao turned to the younger two and glared "She's already been claimed"

 

The two young ones glared back this time; their fear of him seeming to have had disappeared after those words "By who?"

 

Tao just turned around "None of your business, now hurry up, you still owe her lunch"

 

Sehun and Kai's face stayed hard as stone; unfazed by the older boy as he disappeared behind the school doors. "Hmm so are we teaming up for this one?" Sehun asked and looked over to Kai who was glaring lasers into the doors.

 

"Hell yea we are, I can always kill you later"

 

That sentence was later follwed by a slap and then the two bickering, not noticing a figure was watching them, said figure clutched a females shirt in their hand tightly, its fresh scent filling their nostrils and calming them down.

 

"Hmmm you've been quite popular today haven't you Jessica?" The figure said in a cold voice "This is not good, you're starting to get noticed, and all those years of hard work are starting to crumble"

 

The figure glared at the bickering two "Damn, it seems like I'm going to have to interfere" The figure took off their coat; revealing a uniform, the crest being pink with the intials 'SM' on it "Looks like you'll be meeting me a lot faster than I thought you would"

 

The figure smirked and walked towards the school; whistling the same Blackstreet song Jessica had been singing earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------.-----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!

 

I UPDATED, so who is this mysterious figure huh?? OuO

 

And yes I decided to go with Kai and Sehun for this chapter and they are complete s just like you'd expect from a Snob and a Tsundere, but don't worry like all Tsundere and snobs they will become a lot more softer for all you SeSica and KaiSica shippers

 

I'll just be mainly intorducing everyone pretty much in these first few chapters and we won't really know who this 'figure' is until we introduce the last member :3

 

SO PLEASE DON'T HATE THIS CHAPTER TOO MUCH BUT I DO KINDA HAVE WRITERSBLOCK AND I WILL UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES SOON SINCE I HAVE THE FEELS AND THE TIME NOW :DDD

 

I LOVE COMMENTS SO PLEASE PUT DOWN WHO YOU WANT TO HAVE ONE ON ONE-ISH TIME WITH SICA

 

tumblr_inline_nu7xs0sOKD1raoagd_500.gif

tumblr_o1w0ghDh5C1ullr58o1_540.gif