Blessing Or Curse?

I Am Their Obssession

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

I groaned groggily as I turned over in bed and slammed my hand on the off button of my alarm clock.

 

"I don't wanna go to school.." I whimpered and snuggled into my bed more.

 

This was a daily occurrence, I loved my sleep, it was the only time where I could drift off into my own little world; a world where I had friends, loving parents, maybe even a younger sister named Krystal. I was a nice place but of course it had to end with the blaring sound of my alarm clock.

 

I sighed; but last nights dream was different though. It started off as it usually did; I was happy, surrounded by friends and family before some shadowed figures arrived, for some reason I was happy to see them. However once I turned my back and tried to go back to my family and friends, they grabbed me and started dragging me into a place; a place far away from everyone.

 

I wiped the cold sweat on my forehead. 'I need to have a quick shower before I go'

 

I went into the bathroom and the shower; going to get my uniform; I put it on the dry part of the bath and jumped into the shower after shedding my dirty clothes.

 

The entire time I faced the shower head with my mind doing re-runs of the nightmare I had. 'What does it mean? Could it be a warning?' My head shook at my foolishness. 'No who would wanna take me? No one even knows I exis-'

 

I jumped in complete shock as I saw a giant figure disappear behind the bathroom door and shutting it soundlessly. I turned off the shower and reached for a towel; covering myself as I went to lock the door; quickly going to the bathroom cupboards to get a little pocket knife I keep in there just in case. I have seen horror movies ya know.

 

My eyes were fixed on the door as I quickly got changed into my uniform; not caring if I was still a bit wet. Gripping the knife I do a quick house check; looking in every room, every closet, under every bed. It was all clear, whoever or whatever was here has left.

 

I let out the breath I was holding before walking back into the bathroom. 'Hmmm it doesn't look like something has been taken. Well except for my fabric softener I use to wash my clothes, but that seems about it. I definately know I didn't run out, I had just bought a new one yesterday.

 

I picked up the towel and flung it over the bathroom door to dry; I went to go pick my dirty clothes only to see.. They weren't there. I searched the bathroom; even my room, yet I couldn't  find the missing clothes.

 

'D- Did that figure take my clothes?' I dolphin screamed out so loud at that thought "ERT!!"

 

I quickly ran down to the kitchen and grabbed the lunch I prepared the night before; putting it into my school bag and said bag being thrown over my shoulder; getting a piece of toast and putting it into my mouth; opening the door, stopping for a brief moment; taking the bread out of my mouth.

 

"Bye Mum, bye Dad. I'm off to school now." I said slowly to the empty house. My jaw tensed and my eyes felt like they were prickling "I'll try to have a good day today" I plastered a fake smile on my face and started closing the door "I love you guys. Have a good day at work" And with that I closed the door and locked it; putting the piece of toast back into my mouth before walking off.

 

I walked as fast as I could. Hey don't judge me, it's my belief to never run no matter how late I am.

 

"Oof" I bumped into something hard and.. Warm.

 

I rubbed my head at the impact "Ahhh sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going"

 

My head had to tilt up quite a lot just to see the strangers face and he did not look happy.

 

He had his head turned a bit to look at me; his eyes squinted a bit but not enough to be a glare; he held up a big hand and ruffled my hair. "Watch where you're going next time" And with that he walked off into the opposite direction.

 

I pouted before I noticed the crest on his uniform. 'He goes to the same school as me? Hmmm' I studied his tall frame and blonde hair 'I've never seen him before; maybe he's new' I touched the top of my hair where he had ruffled it; still being able to feel his hand 'He's the first person.. To ever notice me'

 

For as long as I can remember; no matter what I did, no matter how hard I tried, no one would ever notice me. I was alone for most of my life; sitting under the or a swing, my naturally long, ruby red hair always glistening and shining whether in sun or shade. My hair was different from the other kids, I was the only one with red hair, yet all the kids ignored me; none of them even looked at me, only pass or through me as if I didn't exist. My entire life I had no form of attention, my parents were never home,  I haven't seen or heard from them since I was 7 years old, the age they deemed me able to take care of myself. I had no friends because no one ever noticed me, I had no other family members, nothing..

 

But now someone has finally noticed me; someone actually talked to me; touched me intentionally.

 

I felt a small smile creep on my face. I like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------.--------------------

 

 

 

I was late. I was super late, but that was ok, because this is where the very few positives of being "invisible", no matter how late I was, the teacher never noticed and neither did anyone else in class. I just walked into the class, sat at the teachers desk and marked 'present' on the class attendance roll; then went to my usual seat at the front of the class without anyone noticing.

 

"A- Are you a ghost or s- something??" I heard a frightened and quivering voice say next to me.

 

'Huh?' I turned to see a boy with wide eyes filled with fear; his mouth was open; I could see his eyebrows were raised underneath his silver bangs; his entire hair was the odd colour of silver but you could tell it was dyed that way. His hair fell over his  head pretty nicely; he had big ears that stuck out from his head, but instead of finding all of these unusual features in one, he was insanely.. Hot. All of those features added to this charm that no one else in school had.

 

Park Chanyeol. The most popular guy in school, he was in a group of 11 boys named Exo. They were the kingka's that ruled the school, Chanyeol, besides Kai who was another member of Exo, was the main talk of the school, the heart throb. He had girls on him left and right and its not hard to tell why, and me of all people is sitting next to him, I was the first girl to ever sit next to him, the teachers not trusting to put him next to other females, also because all of his teachers were females and they wanted him for themselves. How did I know all of this?? I'm in all of his classes, I have been since I first entered high school.

 

He must've been disruptive again; he always gets sent to the front of the class but it's the first time he's been at my table; I looked at the table opposite us only to see two girls already sitting there with sulking looks on their faces. 'Ahh'

 

"Umm no I am not a ghost, I'm 100% alive" I touched his cheek so he could feel my skin; my warmth. "See"

 

His eyes widened even more and I saw something flash in them; I didn't know exactly what I saw, but it made me shiver and want to shrink in fear. It was dark, hungry, animalistic even, it made my senses go haywire and wanting nothing to do but run.

 

"Yea" His voice.. It was deeper than before, making him sound sinister, made him sound like.. The flash that showed in his eyes. "You are alive, 100%"

 

I took my hand back and his eyes showed sadness; but as soon as it was there, it was gone. Shaking his head, he laughed.

 

"Sorry I was just so shocked. You just did what you did and no one noticed" He looked around and sees everyone still carrying on normally.

 

"Oh yea.." I looked at the desk "It's been this way for as long as I can rememebr; no matter what I did no one seemed to noticed me"

 

I felt fingers brush themselves through my hair. "Is that why you dyed your hair such a lovely red?"

 

I looked at my hair in disgust "No this is my natural hair- OUCH!"

 

I rubbed the back of my head where I felt a pinch like a few strands of my hair had been plucked out. I looked at Chanyeol and he patted my head as well; an apologetic look on his face.

 

"Mianhe ahhhhh.." He looked down embarassed at what just happened and that he did not know my name. "I wasn't expecting an answer like that so it shocked me"

 

"It's ok I understand" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hearing something like that may sound a bit weird but it's true; I have baby and childhood photos to prove it.." I put some of my strands so I could see them; frowning.

 

"You hate your hair don't you" That didn't sound like a question

 

"No I don't.. It's just that sometimes I think it's a curse; just out there to repel people. No matter how much I've tried to hide it, nothing worked, there's no dye out there strong enough to colour it; the red shows through wigs, it's horribl-''

 

''I think it's beautiful" My eyes widened and he touched my hair more "Red is often connected to things like blood and anger, but for me it's like love, ruby's, roses, everything sweet. So don't hate your hair, because it just protected you from the judging eyes of everyone, it only wanted those who could love and care for you see them" He smiled more and held out his hand "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol, may I ask the name of this beautiful red haired woman in front of me?''

 

I looked at him in shock; my eyes prickling for the second time that day. My hand found and fit into his hand perfectly, yet that feeling to run grew stronger than ever. "Nice to meet you Chanyeol, my name is Jess-" 

 

RRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG

 

The bell interrupted me before I could finish introducing myself, my senses took that as a chance to escape; my hands quickly retreating from his and got my stuff before my legs walked out of the classroom at a fast pace.

 

"He- HEY!!! WAIT!!" Chanyeol's voice boomed throughout the classroom causing all of the students to stop; the females flooding in front of him all hoping he was talking to them.

 

'What is wrong with me?! Stupid body!!!' I wiped my eyes. That was my chance.. My chance to finally, finally, make my first friend. But instead I just ran out like an idiot..

 

"Stupid idiot.. I'm a stupid idiot" My tear drops fell from my eyes and straight on to the floor.

 

"You're not an idiot" I heard a deep and velvet voice say, my eyes snapped open and I trailed my eyes up to the voices face. It was the guy I bumped into this morning.

 

His hand came down to my face and wiped away my tears with a large thumb. "There are plenty more things to shed your tears for, don't let your own negative words be one of them" And with that he left; giving me another ruffle to my hair and I stood there shocked.

 

Quickly wiping my tears and turning back to see him talking to a rather angry looking Chanyeol, seeing his face angered scared me; knowing it was because of me I quickly ran away. I'm sure I don't need to go to second period today and with that I ran off to my secret hangout place. Not noticing the pair of eyes that watched my every move and started to follow behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------.---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Third person POV

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol glared at taller blonde male. "What the hell Kris?"

 

'Kris' glared down at the bit shorter boy. "Don't touch her. She's mine." He flicked the boys elf like ears causing the other to frown. "Besides you already have Dara remember?"

 

Chanyeol scoffed. "Pfft I have no use for her anymore, she's old and used. Nothing attracts me to her anymore"

 

Kris just glared at Chanyeol more "Well that's too bad for you, because Jessica is already mine" Kris pushed Chanyeol against the locker; his forearm against Chanyeol's throat "So you're gonna have to get another object of obssession, because I've already claimed her"

 

Kris bore his eyes into Chanyeol's soul before letting the latter go; walking away without another word.

 

Chanyeol coughed and rubbed over his throat. " you Yifan" He looked down at his hand; the glimmering ruby red strands of a certain girl being held delicately through his fingers.

"Jessica huh?" He smirked and sniffed the strands; his nostrils being filled with their fruity scent. "I'm going to have a fun time going after you" And with that, Chanyeol walked off to his next class; the red strands still clutched protectively in between his fingers.

 

He entered his next class completely ignoring the piece of Paper hanging from the wall.

 

dara-instagram-114.jpg

MISSING PERSON!!

 

SANDARA 'DARA' PARK

 

SM HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT , MS SANDARA PARK HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING.

 

SHE IS 162CM AND HAS DARK BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES AND SNOW WHITE SKIN.

 

LAST SEEN: WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND NO ONE HAS SEEN HER SINCE.

 

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT SANDARA'S DISAPPEARANCE OR HAS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE SHE COULD BE, PLEASE CONTACT THE AUTHROTIES IMMEDIATELY

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------.----------------

 

 

 

 

And just like that, after so many words and maybe a boring chapter, it is done!!

 

Yes it may have been a lot to shove into one chapter but I didn't want this stuff to be in the next chapter because I don't know how else to fit this in while also having a full first chapter.

 

Before you ask, yes Chanyeol was the one who kidnapped Dara but do not worry unlike Chanyeol I am not done with Dara and in fact may serve a good purpose for future chapters, I'm also thinking of a crossover with my other ExoSica story hmm how does that sound huh??

 

Also who is the person following Jessica to her hangout place?? Comment down below who you think it should be or even if you don't care then I'll just put the names out of a hat xD

 

Well it's early in the morning so I need to get off the laptop and watch TV to rest my eyes :3

 

BYYYEEEEEEEE

 

tumblr_mdsm9coSB41r06hrwo1_500.gif