Happily Ever After?

Suffering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!" I called out, getting your attention. As soon as you turned, I hugged you. You were surprised but wrapped your arms around me anyways. I missed this warm filling.

"Krys? Is something wrong?" You asked, patting my back. I shook my head as I snuggled closers to you.

"I just miss this feeling." I confessed. You kept quiet and hugged me more, knowing what happened in the past.

You happily came with me when I visited her grave. You comforted me when I was crying over her grave. You always have the right timing. You did what I wanted by calling me Krys instead of princess. You took care of me by treating me like a princess.

How could you be exactly like her? How can someone act and look exactly the same when they're different people?

When we went on dates, you would make sure we are never near the places she took me. I knew it was hard finding places to date since she basically took me everywhere.

I told you it was okay but you still didn't budge. Soon enough, you started taking me to the places I've been with her. Not the places I've told you about, but the places I've never told you about but I've been there already.

You've been caring for me even when you're busy with your homework or with your friends. You stay with me even when I'm jealous of you hanging out so much with your friends.

I got the courage to introduce you to the others and they mistook you for her the first time the saw you. It took some time for them to adjust but they treated you the same as they did with her. Friendly and dorky.

I admit, it suited you more. Instead of that mysterious facade you keep at school. I like the dorky you when you're with the others and I.

We were separated because of our different courses but we never changed. I still loved you and you loved me. I went into the fashion business when you went into the medical business.

My sister was proud that I finally made my dream. I'm successfully a fashion designer and you're one of the youngest doctors in the world. How could you even have the same dream as her?

You want to help as many people as you can, like she wanted to. She wanted to become one of the best doctors in the region, so she could help a lot more people. You reached her dream but made it bigger by becoming one of the best but youngest doctors in the world.

Our relationship didn't weaken but it got stronger through all the times we were separated. We both decided to move in together after 5 years of dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter