Krystal's POV

Suffering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got the note her usual waitress gave me. She told me that you told her to give it to me when you left. I looked at our old table and saw that you've already left.

I unfolded the letter and read the note. I dropped it as I knew what she meant and ran out of the cafe, ignoring him. I ran to the place you'll most likely be. Your apartment.

The others told me about your suicide attempt before. You tried drowning yourself. Luckily, they came through the door at the right time to save you.

I already know your feelings haven't disappeared yet. Even after all these months, I know that you aren't over me yet. The glances you gave me when I was with him. I catch you everytime you glance at me since I purposely choose the seat that faces you.

I still go to the cafe to remember all of our memories. Honestly, I'm still in love you. I really am but we can't get back together. My father is forcing a marriage that I don't want. I act as if I'm interested in him and I blush under your attention. My blushes probably gave you the wrong idea that I wasn't blushing for him but no.

Like I've said, my heart is for you and you only. I let you go before we went for any longer. If it went longer, you would've hurt more from the news I was going to have to tell you. What can I do against my father's forcing? 

I banged my fist against your front door. I got no answer and being in a rush, I quickly grabbed the spare key in keep the pot near your door. I fumbled a little as I stuck the key in the hole and unlocked the door.

I searched every room but you weren't in here. I ran to the roof, the first place that came to my mind. I slammed the door open and was horrified as I saw her standing on the edge.

"Amber don't you dare! Amber don't jump. I love you, okay? Please don't jump. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter