Amber's Suffering

Suffering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at our usual table, staring at my cup of coffee. Though it feels like it happened yesterday, it's been months since you've left me. Why did you leave me for him?

Whenever I see you walk into our cafe with him, I just die. The cafe where all our memories are and you bring him here with you at the same time, everyday.

Do you enjoy watching me suffer? The way you look so happy when you're with him, just like how I made you happy. The way you would blush when he did something to you. Sometimes I ask myself, were you just faking our love? Were you never in love with me?

Your words reply in my head whenever I see you and I hate myself even more for trusting you.

"I'm yours forever and you're mine forever. I love you now and forever."

That's what you said.. 2 years ago. How could you change so much in such a short time? How could our love change in an instant for you?

Is this what I deserve after everything I did for you? All the times I canceled my schedules to take care you, the times when I was always there with you, the times when we were so much in love. Was it just me in love? Were you just playing me this whole time?

I agreed with you when you ended us.

"Let's break up. We can still be friends though."

Oh, did I make the wrong choice. It tortured me more whenever you would greet me as you walk past me at our table. Do you even remember our memories here? Is this just me?

Other than greeting, we've never talked since that happened. The others are still worried about me after my incident. Is it my fault for wanting everything to end?

They tried cheering me up with dragging me out of my apartment. They dragged me everywhere. Multiple clubs, amusement parks, the movies.. but they never worked. The only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter