Moorim school (Si woo X Chiang)

Kdrama spanking fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chiang-23 Si Woo-24 {I swapped the ages so it wouldn't be so awkward...sorry if you don't like it})

Si woo POV

I walked down the hallways, holding Sundeok's hand. At the corner of my eye, I saw Chiang glaring at me, but I didn't bother. Soondeok was mine, and that's all that mattered.

Call me love struck. Yeah. I totally was.

Besides, he has the top student in Moorim in his palm, why go for Sundeok?

I didn't realise I had stopped walking as Sundeok turned back and pulled me forward.

"Quick, we're going to be late for lessons again."

With that, I sprinted to class alongside her, pushing Wang Chiang to the back of my mind.

----

 We had sparring lessons again. That guy just could not let the situation go. 

Unfortunately for the both of us, we were paired against one another because of our level of skill. 

"Grab your wooden swords and fight your partners now!" One of the teachers shouted, and I grabbed a wooden sword, facing Chiang.

He fought as if I killed off his entire family and all souls who traced him in his blood line. By that, I mean very violently. He swung carelessly, blinded by whatever rage he had inside him. 

I knew he was getting tired, so I just kept dodging his moves, which made him more angry. 

"Yah! Fight me like a man! Stop dodging, you wimp!" He shouted, but I shook it off, continuing to dodge all his attacks. 

His movements started to slow down, and I took the opportunity to knock the sword out of his hand, sending it flying to the back of the room. 

He gasped in shock, and everyone stared. Realising what had happened, he stormed off. 

"You don't have to care about that brat, he'll wake up from his stupidity soon." Sundeok commented, and I laughed. Count of your girlfriend to crack a smile, I guess.

"Thanks. Aren't you supposed to spar with our ace student?"

"She went after that brat who stormed off 'cos he lost. I wonder what is it about him that she could like?"

"Love is blind. Very blind."

"Yeah."

Lessons ended soon after, and we went to the cafeteria to eat.

He wasn't any nicer though.

As I walked past his table, he tried to trip me, which included avoided thanks to Jenny, who pulled me side. 

"Be careful."

"Thanks Jen."

I thought I had escaped the worst of it, but,

"Whoops, my bad!" Chiang accidently poured soup over my head.

"Can you quit it?" I spat, but he shrugged.

---

"Wang Chiang! What are you doing to Sundeok? " I asked.

Chiang and Sundeok were in suspicious position, Sundeok's head rested against his shoulder, fast asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter