Namsoon X Heungsoo/Injae (School 2013)

Kdrama spanking fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam Soon POV

I slowly opened my eyes. The bare white walls shocked me, and I saw a figure with a clipboard, scribbling hastily. There were others, moving around, but the most intriguing was the constant flash of darkness across my face.

My eyes soon made sense of those mysterious silhouettes.

"Nam soon-ah! Can you see?" The hand kept waving, and I glared in annoyance. 

I raised a hand to smack it away, only to feel a sharp pain in my right shoulder.

"Stop it, it's hurting my eyes." I mumbled, and a familiar face came into view.

"Heungsoo-ah!" I smiled weakly, head pounding.

"Pabo." I heard another voice and turned my neck.

"S-seongsaengnim..."

I tried to sit up to greet Ms Jung but was pushed back down. 

"Rest. You just fell from a two storey building."

"Fine." I huffed, deciding to rest anyways.

--

*flashback*

Heungsoo limped towards the front door.

"Saem, I need to go for a health check up. See you tomorrow." He bowed, leaving the room.

His leg was healing, but I knew it could never be restored to its former glory.

It made me feel all hurt and twisted inside.

He said he forgives me, but why can't I forgive myself?

"Namsoon, pay attention." Ms Jung clapped her hands in front of my face and I smiled sheepishly. 

I tried to take notes, but ended up sketching a soccer player.

He would've made a great a soccer player if only I didn't hurt him.

I crushed his dreams.

I-

"GO NAMSOON!" She shouted, and I blinked, coming back to earth.

"I-I'm sorry Ms." I stood up to apologise and she just shook her head.

I couldn't stop picturing him, all well and happy.

--

I was swong my legs over the ledge of the roof, finding my usually comfortable spot. Only this time, I kept fidgeting, busy with my thoughts.

Maybe, if I didn't exist, he would be better.

No one else could ruin his life any worst than I already did.

Could they?

At least he'll get into less trouble.

He won't have to look after me.

He'll be ...happy?

With that thought, I pushed myself of the ledge.

---

I woke up breathing heavily, cold sweat beading around my forehead.

"Namsoon-ah, it's okay. You're okay now." He comforted, and I felt much at ease.

"Is he better?" She asked the nurse, but the response came in hushed whispers.

Heungsoo pushed down the rails and squeezed into the bed, allowing me to lay my head in his lap as he patted and played with my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter