Kim Shin × Eun Tak (Goblin pt.2)

Kdrama spanking fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Euntak-ah, what did I say about resting in your room?" The Goblin questioned, deciding to deal with his next victim quickly.

"He was making so much noise! How would I know you're not torturing him?! Besides, what was that even? A spanking? Deokhwa oppa is so old, how could you do that?" She fired back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, since you're younger, you should have no problem accepting your punishment. Besides, you know I'd never torture him. I'm shocked at the amount of faith you have in me."

"A-Ani ahjussi it's not like that...Y-You're not going to spank me, are you?" She stared at him with her puppy eyes, backing way slowly. 

"A-Are you?" Tears were already threatening to spill from her doe eyes and he had the strong urge to just drop the hairbrush and hug her to death.

"Yes. I will. It'll be over soon, I promise."

"Ahjussii~you're kidding...right? I don't want a spanking! Please don't!" She whined, but he did not give in.

He pulled her over his lap and delivered a warning swat to her bottom.

She opened to whine but he replied first.

"Stop whining or I'll add more."

She shut quickly.

"Now what on earth were you doing at the bar?" He added more swats, causing the girl to yelp.

"A-ah! It hurts! Ahjussi I won't get drunk again please stop!" She whined, kicking her legs to give him a hard time.

"I said, What. Were. You. Doing. There?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter