Voice of my love

Voice of my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s Pov:

An idol’s life is busy, chaotic and tiring but i love my life because i like singing for others. My fans are my life, their encouragement and support helps me to keep going forward no matter how tiring it is. We are busy doing world concerts. I am resting on my bed in my hotel room. i got up from my bed and went near the window watching the shining street lights, the bright moon, and people walking down the streets happily with their families. Watching the scene, i kind of miss my family and the one person i miss the most is my love, my girlfriend. My phone started ringing and i know she is the one calling me. This is our daily routine; no matter how apart we are we never miss calling each other. I answered the call and my impatient girlfriend started shooting her words. I chuckled “Hey, baby…Calm down…yeah i am fine. Yes, my dear i had my dinner and i am about to sleep. Where are you now?.....Hey, I miss you” i said what was in my heart. She giggled from the other side saying “Park Chanyeol, since when are you saying these cheesy lines”. I smiled listening to her voice. Her sweet voice which makes my heart flutter even when she is physically away from me. I said smiling “Jung eunji, if you aren’t cheesy it’s fine but please expect from me to say these kind of things. By the way i really miss you” I said pouting. She knows what i do every time and i could imagine her smiling “I miss you a lot too oppa” she said in her calm tone. I know she misses me too but never expresses herself. She is like that always trying to act tough but i know she is the kindest person i know. I smiled “So how is your concert going on?” I asked. She replied “Going on, many fans came and it was fun”. I smiled “Take rest now okay?”. She said “You too. Bye”. I said goodbye and ended the call. I looked up our pictures in my phone “She is so beautiful”.

 

Eunji’s pov:

I was looking at my screen, caressing the photo of my handsome oppa after ending the call. I miss him a lot but our work comes first. I kind of wished we could go to various countries together. It would be better if we take a vacation. My thoughts were broken when our members were shaking this whole hotel with their noises. I went to the room beside me and shook my head looking at the mess they have made “Guys, what are you doing?”. Hayoung jumped on me “What? You were busy with your boyfriend. So we were bored”. I smacked her head. This girl is just a maknae in name but she is our grandmother. Soon everyone gathered near me and looking at their stares i know what they are going to ask “We just spoke normal things and nothing else” I said quickly so that they could stop with their stupid questions. This is their daily habit of teasing me. Chorong unni nudged me and i could not hide my crimson cheeks “Unni please” and i ran to my room. I can hear them shouting my name and teasing.

 

Author’s pov:

 

Exo and Apink were back after the concerts. Baekhyun poked Chanyeol “Did you call her?”. He shook his head knowing he was asking about eunji “Not yet, let her take rest. She might be tired”. The members started teasing him. Everyone knows about their relationship. They have been dating from past 2 years. Even they never expected they would get together but their glances, hidden smiles were never hidden. They knew they both were interested in each other but Chanyeol was the one who confessed to eunji at a yearend awards show. Sehun and chen recollecting his confession scene. Well it was really funny. Chanyeol smiled watching them enacting the scene. He still remembers that day. He asked s for help. He could not go into Apink's waiting room alone and so he asked s to come along. Apink were shocked watching Exo walking inside their room. Everyone greeted each other but Chanyeol kept looking at eunji and she would smile at him. She was shy. Exo nudged Chanyeol and he snapped “I…umm…let’s have a party” he blurted out. Apink knew about the secret glances between eunji and Chanyeol. They knew from suho who happened to send a text to Chorong regarding chanyeol's confession plan and she told her members except eunji. Apink and Exo said “We will bring the food” and escaped. Kai patted his shoulder whispering all the best and left. Eunji stopped her members “Why everyone is going? Wait” she stopped them but they left. She gulped watching Chanyeol. He walked towards her slowly and her heart was beating faster with his every step.

He said “Hii”. She greeted him “Hii”. Generally both are talkative but they could not speak a word in front of each other. Both said at the same time and smiled. Chanyeol said “You first”. She smiled “What is the reason for this celebration. I am sorry for asking” she said. He bit his lip “No reason”. She chuckled watching him nervous “Won’t the food go waste?” she asked nervously. He scratched his neck “Well you will however say yes so it will be useful for the after party”. Eunji looked at him confused “Huh?”. He grabbed her hand and she looked at him shocked. He bit his lip in nervousness “Eunji, Won’t it be good if we wake up tomorrow morning and say we are dating?”. She asked confused “What?”. He said “We should date?..that is If it is okay with you”. Eunji burst out laughing “What is this?”. He pouted “What?? I just confessed to you and you are laughing”. She continued alughing and he pulled her closer “I love you..Will you go out with me?”. Eunji nodded shyly “Yes” she said. He smiled widely .Before he could say something Exo and Apink barged in congratulating them. Chanyeol widened his eyes “You heard everything?”. They laughed nodding their heads. Apink hugged eunji. She smiled watching Chanyeol and he felt embarrassed.

Chanyeol’s thoughts were broken when he saw eunji calling him. He ran to his room and shut the door so that s could not listen to his conversation and eunji did the same with her members too. She smiled “Oppa, i am in korea”. He smiled “Me too”. He said after thinking “Eunji, let’s go on a vacation”. Eunji became excited “Really?” but  later was silent. He asked “What’s wrong?”. She did not reply and he knew what she was thinking “No one will notice us. We will go abroad. Eunji, don’t worry nothing is going to happen”. She smiled “Okay” she said excitedly. She asked “Where shall we go?”. He smiled widely “Actually i arranged for it. I am sorry i did it without asking you”. Eunji shook her head “No, I just want to spend the time with you. Anywhere is okay as long as you are with me”. He smiled “Thanks eunji, I love you”. She smiled “I love you too oppa”. She asked excitedly “Where are we going?”. He said “Mauritius, i hope there are not many fans over there. I am not sure though”. Eunji encouraged him “When are our ninja skills gonna come to use?”. He chucked “Fine, our flight is tomorrow. Get ready with your hiding props”. She saluted him though he could not see “Yes, sir!!”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Both went separately hiding their identities and boarded the plane. Eunji rested her head on his shoulders and he hugged her. Both were happy at the thought of spending quality time with each other. They landed in Mauritius and checked in the hotel. Eunji squealed looking at the scenery from her room window. He gave her a back hug “Did you like it?”. She kissed his cheek “I love it”. He kissed her forehead and both stood looking at the beautiful blue Ocean and clear blue sky. It was beautiful as if both the sky and ocean were meeting. They freshened up and went for sightseeing.

They first went to the Mauritius aquarium. They held each other’s hands and were walking looking at the fishes. Chanyeol said “Let’s take pictures eunji”. She smiled “Okay”. They took pictures with variety of fishes.  They next went to the crocodile and giant tortoises’ park. Eunji pushed Chanyeol to touch the crocodile and he jumped “No way, I am not touching”. He ran off “I am not touching” . She laughed holding her stomach “I will touch it”. Chanyeol widened his eyes and pulled her near “You will not. What if something happens”. At last he did not let her touch it and he promised he will hug the giant tortoise instead. Eunji wriggled her eyebrows looking at the tortoise. He stamped his foot and hugged it while eunji took pictures.

Next day they covered the black river gorges national park, tamarind waterfalls and the beach. They played in the beach. They were completely free from all the worries. There were not many people so they didn’t need to hide. They enjoyed like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend would. Both stood at the beach hugging each other. Chanyeol pulled her for a kiss. He broke the kiss and said “I love you”. She blushed “I love you too”. They enjoyed their last night in their room with food and wine. Next day, they got into the flight. Eunji sadly looked out of the window from the flight. Chanyeol her hair “We will come back again okay?”. She smiled and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter