A Baby? Sana&Mina | Marriage AU! | Fluff/Comedy

Twice Adventures|One Shot Compilation (HIATUS)

[2] A Baby? | Marriage AU! | Mina & Sana | Fluff/Comedy
Requested by: SicWoodsxxx
Suggested theme: 
2na marriage!AU will be great! After a couple years of marriage, Sana finally tells Mina that she wants a baby... xD
~

It was almost a year since Minatozaki Sana decided to change her last name to Myoui. It was a fun year; they spent almost every inch of time together, molding into one. There was times where they would argue, but Mina couldn’t stay mad at her wife for a minute, so she always finds herself purchasing spring rolls at the middle of the night just for Sana to forgive her.

The pair was inseparable, Mina being the silent type, and Sana the lively one. Opposites do really attract, and Mina was thankful she met Sana. After 10 months of dating, the two decided to tie the knot. It was awkward at first, but they learned how to live the married life. It was going so well, until Sana brought up a very sensitive topic to them.

They were currently seated across each other, enjoying their company by spending the time with each other again. The weather's quite nice, the heat is fine, and the breeze escorts the heat well. 

Not taking her eyes off her drink, Sana sipped her coffee and decided to start a conversation with her wife.

"The weather's nice."

Mina looked up and blushed at the sudden talk, but she eventually found her words and replied. "Yes, yes it is."

The pair started a comfortable conversation between them, Sana, sensing that it's the right time to bring up her favorite topic, babies.

Sana started by fiddling with her straw and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked outside and gazed at the children playing on the playground just across them, she secretly smiled and then shifted her head to face her wife.

"Mina-chan~.." It started like an aegyo, and Mina just inwardly cringe at the sudden aegyo her wife displayed. Not wanting to dissapoint or make a bad impression at Sana, she flashed her a sweet smile that returned the love she has.

"Yes, what is it?" 

"It's just, you know.. that we've been married for a while now.." 

Mina nodded in response and turns to look at Sana, she melts at the expression that Sana has and she wants to tackle this squirrel and cuddle the hell out of her. But of course, they were in a public place and that's a no-no, so se gathered her self control and tried to stop her hand from reaching across the table and pinching the life out of Sana. Luckily, she managed to control and instead, she carressed Sana's cheeks.

"It's just, have you ever thought of having ba—." 

Sana wasn't able to continue her sentence when Mina's phone ringtone suddenly emerged from nowhere. Mina scrunched her forehead and lazily fetched her phone out of her blazer, glancing at the caller's id, she sighed and signalled Sana.

"I've got to take this, it's important. I'm sorry." Mina retracted her hands from Sana and the latter sighed at the loss of contact. She stared at Mina's back which was slowly fading away.

She sighed and continued sipping her drink. 

"What an unlucky day."

~

Mina was in the middle of finishing a report when Sana creeped up behind her and wrapped her waist with her arms. She felt Sana's nose rubbing the skin of her neck and it sent multiple sensations to different parts of her body. To her content, Sana stopped and just rested her head on Mina's shoulder and she just relaxed and continued what she was doing.

It was almost midnight and Mina needs to finish this report. Sana was still clinging to her like a monkey, but she doesn't mind having her wife's arms circling her waist. It gives off a protective feeling and she felt safe. Hastily tapping the different keys, Mina pulled her eyeglasses off and massaged her head.

Sana, who was staring at Mina's laptop screen the whole time, noticed Mina's stiff shoulders and stressed veins so she offer Mina a massage. Without hesitation, she gently slipped her fingers on Mina's forehead and started rubbing small cirles and gently pressing at certain areas. 

"Jeez, When did you learn to massage like – AH~!"

"Wae, Wae, Wae? Did I hurt you?"

Mina shook her head and grabbed Sana's hands and returned them to it's previous place. "No, it's just you hit a spot and it felt good." 

Sana returned massaging Mina's forehead in a loving way that makes Mina's inside go wobbly, but it makes her inspired to continue the report she was writing. Mina skillfully pressed the keyboard hastily, focused to finish it and tackle her wife into cuddling. 

"Mina-yah.."

"Mhm?"

"I want to continue what I was saying yesterday.. at the coffee shop. Before I was rudely interrupted by your goddamn phone." Sana mumbled the last sentence for her ears only, she didn't want to offend her Mina. Leaning her back against the soft cushion of the sofa, she relaxed and closed her eyes, not halting her massage session with Mina.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I.. I.. j-just.." Sana stuttered a bit because it was a senstive topic to them, and she didn't want to suprise Mina, so she took it slowly. "I just wanted to say that, we've been married for almost over a year now, does ba—." 

*DING*

Mina stood up and ed her fist in the air, forming a fist pump pose. She turned around and smiled at Sana, completely forgetting about Sana's words. "Sorry, I finished my report and I sent it to my boss, he accepted it, thankfully."

Sana found herself squished and tackled into a tight embrace by Mina, peppering kisses on her cheeks and rubbing invisible circles on her neck. The latter was obviously happy and she didn't want to ruin the mood by bringing up the topic again.

She sighed and returned the hug. "Congrats.. I heard you're gonna get promoted because of that?"

"Yep! And because of that, we're gonna eat outside!" 

Sana nodded and looked at the figure retreating. She mumbled to herself, "I'll just find a good timing to tell her."

~

"Mhm~ This ice cream yummy!" Mina exclaimed and happily her share of ice cream. She shifted in her seat and scooted closer to Sana. Leaning her head and inhaling Sana's smell, she smiled and gazed at the children who was happily playing infront of them.

"Y-Yeah.. it does taste good!"

"Are you okay?" 

"Y-Yes.. It's just.. I wanted to tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you for a long time now."

Mina noticed the serious atmosphere and fixed her position, repositioning her body to face Sana. "Yes, I've noticed."

"Do you really want to know it?"

Mina started sweating, she didn't know why, but Sana made her feel uneasy. Scared and nervous, she let out a laugh and urged Sana to continue.

"Y-Yes! It's not bad is it?"

"Wait, are you breaking up with me?" Mina was on the verge of tears, she was emotionally unstable and that made Sana leap out of her seat and lose her ice cream. She got hold of Mina's shoulders and quickly wiped Mina's tears. 

"N-No! What makes you think that!?"

Mina huffed a sigh of relief. 

"Iwantedtotellyouthatiwanttoadoptababy!" Sana rapped the sentence and Mina's eyes widened, she definitely catched what the sentence meant, but it came out of nowhere and she was caught offguard. Minutes passed by and Sana is still holding onto Mina's shoulders but her head hung low, embarassed for her actions. Mina shook her head and tackled Sana into a tight and loving embrace that made them fall on the grass.

"Ofcourse, I was waiting for you to say that!" Mina whisphered into Sana ears and the latter giggled.

"That's what I've been telling you for the past few days! You're stupid cell phone and laptop interrupted me."

Mina hoisted herself up but maintained eye contact, she giggled and placed a soft kiss on Sana's lips. "I'm sorry, can I make it up to you?" She lunged forward and crashed their lips into a passionate kiss. Sensing that they were in a public place and there were kids around, Sana gently pushed Mina and followed after. She smacked Mina's shoulders but Mina just chuckled then sneaked herself another quick kiss and quickly whispered something into Sana's ears that made the squirrel blush.

"I love you, Myoui Sana. You were talking about babies? Do you want to make one?"

Mina chuckled and pulled away just in time to dodge Sana's punch. She ran away and laughed at Sana's redness.

"Come back here, Myoui Mina! I'm not done with you!"

"You love me anyways!" Sana blushed again and bit her lip, embarassed at her wife's childish but cute acts.She ran after Mina and successfully trapped her in a backhug.

"Yes, I do love you, baby."

~

Im sorry if this took sooooooooooooo long! I just finished my 2016 promenade and I didn't know why I couldn't write the prompt, I guess I was too stressed out that I forgot my inspiration to write. SicWoodsxxx, I'm sorry if this took so long! Trust me, I tried hard, but I managed to pull this one out. I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations! But for the meantime, please bare with me! Thank you~ Love lots. <3