Spring Rolls and Jokbal | Sana & Momo

Twice Adventures|One Shot Compilation (HIATUS)

[1] Spring Rolls and Jokbal | Sana and Momo | Fluff 
Requested by: VanessaKOfficial, Mika24, J-T-ara_M
I am so sorry that it took a while for me to update. My schedule was packed and all I did was rest and then sleep then the cycle goes over and over for the past 2 weeks. Glad that they gave us a day off, so I'll have enough time to write. Thank you for your patience~

~

It felt like forever. 

Momo has been spending the last 30 minutes fiddling with her phone while waiting for her fellow bandmate to finish cooking (blowing up the kitchen perhaps) her favorite dish, Spring Rolls. She knew that Sana has the required skills to cook a decent one, but this time, it took forever. 

She leaned against their newly bought couch, and oh how she wanted to toss all her stuff away and just rest her off, but her Jokbal is her priority at the moment. Tapping her fingers impatiently against its armrest, she glanced at the wall clock and figured it was almost an hour when Sana started cooking.

They recently came home from a CF shooting and Momo luckily received a gift from a fan, on the way to their van. It was no other than her favorite Jokbal, her mood quickly lifted itself from its tired and sad roots and her eyes are wide open waiting for their arrival at their dorm just to eat the cuisine.

I can wait—but my food can’t, Momo snatched her phone and tucked it inside her pocket. Her eyes almost giving up, she stood up and took the path towards her favorite place.

She didn’t even bother to knock, only to walk into a Sana covered in flour, ingredients scattered everywhere, a piece of meat stuck on her hair—which she didn’t even bother to remove.

It was a mess, the kitchen was all blown up, and the stove emitting a foul smell, but Momo’s eyes caught red liquid dripping off Sana’s fingers. Momo scrunched her forehead and her eyebrows met at the middle, before walking—almost running towards Sana. She seized Sana’s hand and inspected it. 

Sana flinched and whined while the older girl just gave her a questioning look.

“What happened?”

Sana’s words died in and she only answered Momo with another flinch that sent Momo’s body dashing towards an unharmed cabinet which contained their first aid supplies. The older girl quickly snatched alcohol and some cotton balls.

“Give me your hand, Sana.”

Sana hesitated at first, but gave in eventually. She wanted to stop the bleeding because she hated blood so much it made her gag. Momo poured the right amount of disinfectant to soak the cotton ball with and she gently dabbed it across the wound. Sana winced but was able to suppress her cries by biting her thumb.

The blonde girl was obviously worried, but she started a conversation. “What in the world were you doing Sana?”

“I was cooking Spring rolls but things got out of hand…”

Momo puffed her cheeks in a cute manner and made Sana squeal inside. “Be careful next time, Sana-yah.”

The latter nodded and took a glimpse at the mess she made, she frowned on how horrible and unrecognizable their kitchen became, but it made her frown more when the person who loves the kitchen most is here taking care of her instead of eating.

She was embarrassed and avoid Momo’s gaze in every possible way. She avoided Momo so much that she didn’t notice that her wound was clean and was covered in gauze. Momo’s presence alerted her and she looked up to see Momo’s glancing down at her.

“I’ll clean the kitchen and you’ll wait for me right…” Momo slid her arms around Sana’s waist and hoisted her up on the kitchen counter which was surprisingly shiny like a baby’s . “Here.”

“I’ll help you cle—.” Sana’s words were cut off by Momo’s fingers and she gestured her to shut up and just wait while she cleans—which she did, and in a matter of time, the kitchen was clean and there were no traces of the mess she made.

Momo quickly sprinted out of the kitchen and it made Sana wonder why, but her expression quickly changed when Momo appeared again, this time, clutching a plastic bag.

“Now, I’m just going to heat up this Jokbal, and then I’ll cook your Spring Rolls for you, just tell me the instructions. Is it okay?” Sana found herself nodding at Momo’s statement and the blonde girl started heating her food first. Sana stared at her back and admired the toned muscles and curves Momo flaunted. Those slender legs she wanted to caress and that slim waist she likes to hug with.

“Sana, tell me the instructions and I’ll cook, okay?”

Sana did tell her the instructions and the cooking session went smoothly. The scent of freshly cooked cuisines enlightened their stomachs and made them crave. But Sana only stared at Momo’s pretty face the whole time they were together.

“Say  aahh.” Momo fed Sana and the latter just nodded happily because the food came out quite delicious than her own cooking. Sana was sitting on the kitchen counter, while Momo was in front of her, currently trapped between Sana’s legs while she was feeding her.

The two ate happily and stared at each other’s eyes the whole time.

“It’s not bad, Momo.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t want to disappoint my girlfriend.” Sana’s cheeks flushed and she hid on Momo’s shoulder. Momo just chuckled at the reaction, so she took the opportunity to embrace Sana in a more intimate embrace.

“I love you, Sana.”

Sana smiled. “I love you too, Moguri. Cook me more dishes in the future and I’ll never leave your side.”

“My body is enough for you to not leave me, Sana-yah.”

Sana parted from the hug and gave Momo a playful smack. They chased each other inside the kitchen but Momo caught Sana in a back hug. She whispered and turned Sana around so the latter is facing her. “I love you, and I’ll never get tired of saying it.”

“I love you more, Momo.” Sana said, before placing a passionate kiss on Momo’s lips that ignited their love to go on forever.

~

 

I’m sorry if I didn’t meet your expectations.. Huhuhuhuh. J-T-ara_M, I didn’t meet the exact point of your suggestion and I’m sorry, but a few people requested SaMo fluff and this is what I came up with. I’m sorry! 

 

Chapter 2 is in progress, writing it~ Thank you for your suggestions and fighting!~