Get your flirty @ss back here! |Jihyo & Momo| Couple AU! |

Twice Adventures|One Shot Compilation (HIATUS)

[3] Get your flirty back here! | Couple AU! | Jihyo & Momo |
Requested by: (No other than my favorite unnie~) smoogiedruid
Suggested Idea/Plot: Didn't specify what, this is hard. Dang it. I'll just base it from the Couple AU! thingy majig. Bear with me. My unnie made it hard for me. <3 *sarcasm pff*

~

There goes her girlfriend again. Shamelessly linking her arms with her bestfriend, Jungyeon. Jihyo rolled her eyes and took a step forward, close enough to break the contact between the two.

She clears in attempt to catch her girlfriend's attention, but Momo just shrugged and skipped towards a nearby ice cream shop. It was a fine day, the sun was shining brightly but not too brightly to the point that it burns their skin. Her girlfriend — Hirai Momo, decided to go out and have fun, only to have her arms linked up with her bestfriend, which Momo sneakily contacted behind Jihyo's .

She sighs and closes her eyes, stressed out to the fact that she wanted to ditch their 'date'. 

"I thought you declined her?"

Jungyeon crosses her arms in front of her chest, the same expression Jihyo was portraying rests on her face.

"I wish I did, I just can't decline her when she did her infamous aegyo."

"She what?!"

Jihyo turns her whole body to face Jungyeon, the latter too shocked and was not able to follow. She stopped at her tracks and furrowed her eyebrows before replying,

"She used her aegyo?" Jungyeon's statement came more of a question, but Jihyo dismissed it by cursing under her breath.

'This ing girl. I swear to God!' 

"You know that I heard you."

"Yes, the hell I care anymore."

They continued walking and their feet led them to the ice cream shop, Jihyo squinted her eyes, adjusting to the warm light the shop presented. 

She wish she didn't do it.

She wished that she ditched this date.

Well, Momo is just on the counter, her face planted on both of her hands, which her arms are placed on the counter. She can already imagine Momo pouting and picking her favorite ice cream flavor. She wanted to burn everything that Momo's eyes laid on, she only wanted those eyes to look at her, only her.

Jungyeon's phone ringtone chimed in, dismissing her thoughts. The girl gestured Jihyo that she will take the call, and Jihyo just nodded. 

"Nayeon called, she's looking for me and you know I can't reject her when she's pregnant, right?"

"Right." Jihyo smiled and placed her hand on Jungyeon's shoulder, gently patting it, her lips formed a radiant smile. "I'm sorry that Momo dragged your all the way to here."

Jungyeon returned the smile and patted Jihyo's shoulder, she chuckled and shook her head. "It's okay. Just get a hold of your girlfriend, sometimes, okay?"

Jihyo scoffs, "Sometimes? You mean every damn time?"

Jungyeon just replied with a laugh and patted Jihyo's shoulder again. She then smiled and told Jihyo that she'll be on her way or otherwise Nayeon's going to kill her.

"Oh those two. Such sweetness, it melts my heart." She mumbled and eyed Jungyeon's retreating figure. "When will I ever get the same treatement."

"Babe!" Momo's voice echoed through the shop and all the heads turned towards Jihyo's direction, embarassed and flustered, she quickly bowed to them and walked — ran towards Momo and aggressively pinched her sides.

Momo answered with a yelp, "That's what you get."

Sighing, Momo faced the cashier and proceeded to order her snacks. "Hmm.. I will take 2 scoops of cookies and cream.. and.."

Momo turned to face her, "What about you babe?"

Jihyo inwardly cringe at the name she got called, she bit her lip but answered anyways, who would turn down ice cream?

"2 scoops of strawberry ice cream will do."

Jihyo pondered over her choice and not satiesfied with it, she quickly butted in. "Make it 4 scoops, plea–."

Jihyo's words were cut off when her eyes followed the cashier's eyes, only to find the cashier gawking her girlfriend, her girlfriend.

Noticing the weird looks, Jihyo clicked her tongue and the cashier quickly turned her haid towards her.

"Make it 4 scoops please." Her words were tough, she slid her fingers on Momo's hand, quickly filling the space between their fingers. 

The cashier noticed their hands and she blushed, she muttered an apology and ran towards the ice cream filling station.

Yeah, that's right. She's mine.

"Wow, someone's possesive and fiesty."

That when she acknowledged Momo's presense, she was caught offguard so she hastily retreated her hand, only to be stopped by Momo's hands tugging her own.

"I like it."

"And I love you."

Jihyo smiled thriumphantly,

She made the right decision, after all.

~

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, I know it's short, short as the time we have to practice for a reading theatre. ;-; I'm sorry! Please forgive me~ 

unnie plz dont hate me thank you. i know it . :p