No Way

Choose One Out Of Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              How long have I been abandoned this story, for more than 1 month ! Ohmygod I feel so bad for myself and I admit that I am a very bad author. I'm too busy with my Taekook story until I forgot about this. Please enjoy this story and please do comment.Before I forget, from now on, Imma change this from Minkyung's POV to no one POV. Sorry for typos and grammar mistake. Peace yall ~~

              It was a bad day for Minkyung. She had to go back home by bus. Luckily, she know where the stop. She followed the others to the bus station until Hoseok spotted her behind him, "Eh Minkyung ? I thought you're going back with your bike ?". All of them turned their gaze toward Minkyung. "My bike broke down. So, I have to go back by bus". Jimin looked at her with worried face, "Are you okay ? Do you know where the stop ?". She smiled and patted his shoulder, "It's fine. I know. Beside it's not too far". Jungkook tilted his head, "Where is it ?"

              She pointed at the tall apartment complex. Jungkook nodded, "You have the same stop with me" "Oh okay". They walked to the nearest bus stop. They sat at the last row in the bus because they are too crowded. Ara and So Na just gossiping about some hot guy taht just came in.

             One by one they got down to their respectively stop until it left MInkyung and Jungkook. I'm too tired, so did he and they just looked at the scenery of the Seoul at night. It started to rain heavily when we arrived their stop. Unfortunately for them, they don't bring umbrella and Jungkook's house still far. So, Minkyung decided to invite him into her house, "Where's your parents ?". Minkyung looked around and sighed, "As usual, works... oh, hmmm just sit here for a while. Imma get you dry shirt to change. You're drenched in wet and my mom will chop off my legs off if she saw her favourite couch was wet. Make yourself at home"

              Jungkook looked around her house. Hmm nice house. He looked at the photo framed on the wall. She's resemble much like her father. The sharp eyes, black orbs. I bet the ego must come from you too Mr. Han. He chuckled and waited for Minkyung. She came out with black short and grey sweatpant. She throwed it at him, right onto his face. "Yah Jungkook, wear those" 

              Jungkook looked at the black shirt in  his hand with red words printed on it : I'M A BLOOD ER. He looked at Minkyung, "You wear this shirt ? What are you ? Punk ? Goth ?". She chuckled and replied, "You should be thankful that I have a big shirt for you. Or else, my shirt will ripped with you and your broad chest in it. I'm going to change. If you want to take a bath, just go to the bathroom inside the guest room downstair. There's extra towel in it.

              Minkyung left him dumbfounded and change into more comfortable attire. She sat on the couch and watched some random show. I have watch this episode for about 5 times now. She could heard water running from the guest room. 10 minutes later, she decided to drink a cup of juice. As she got up, her eyes widened in disbelief to saw a figure infront of her. Jungkook in towe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter