Effort

Choose One Out Of Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm started to enjoy writing this story now. Thanks for all you still here, I appreciate it soooo much.

              That's it. I'm gonna forget about him. What the use of liking someone who thinks you only as a good friend ?

Minkyung walked towards her room with weak steps. She stopped her tracks when her dad called her, "Minkyung, what with the weak posture ? I never know you'll be this weak. Are you okay ?". She smiled and looked at her father, "Ahh appa. I'm fine. Maybe a little too tired from the outing earlier"

 

"You should take some rest. Go to sleep". Minkyung nodded and bowed to Mr. Ha, "Good night dad". In the room, Minkyung threw the shopping bags somewhere around the corner and laid on her fluffy bed. She looked up her room's ceiling and sighed, "Huh, why am I thinking too hard about him ? It's just one stupid crush and you wanted to forget your memories with them ?"

 

She took out her phone from her back pocket and personal message her bestfriend even since they were little, Chaelin.

To: Chaelin
Yahh ~ Chaelin ah. Are you still awake ?

She waited for a few minutes for the reply.

From: Chaelin
Now I am. What's up with you nowadays ? There must be something wrong somewhere. You wouldn't personal message me if it wasn't important.

To: Chaelin
I um.. I think I might fall in love with someone.

Chaelin, on the other side of the world shocked and her eyes widened. Wow, finally someone has turned Minkyung the other way now.

From: Chaelin
Seriously ??! And who is that lucky man ? Wait, let me guess. Is it Jimin ? Jungkook ? Or that guy TAEHYUNG ???

To: Chaelin
You always right, Chaelin. Yeah, I actually only had a crush on him and I need your help to me to forget him because he already had a girlfriend before I met him. 

From: Chaelin
Minkyunh, I know you're strong. You deserves someone better. Just think that maybe you guys are not meant to be okay ? The last thing I want to happen to you is you're heartbroken.

Minkyung chuckled at the text and her finger faster typing the reply.

To: Chaelin
Yah of course I'm fine. I would not be blind with the stupid puppy love. Don't worry, I got this. Btw, thanks and good night Chaelin ~

From: Chaelin
Good night to you too Min. You got school tomorrow right, sleep tight.

Minkyung flinched to her side as she changed her posture. Slowly, he opened her eyes and she almost spit out her saliva to the human being in front of her face. Only few inches that separate them. She got up and pushed the guy, "Yah, Jeon Jungkook !! Don't you know this is girl's room ??! How did you manage to get in here ?"

 

The black-haired boy grinned and stood on his feet. "Well basically, I came here this morning, thinking that I might wanna come to school with you. So, I asked your mom where were you, and she asked me to woke you up because she said that you're a heavy sleeper. So, I think I manage to do it somehow". He said while flipping his bang.

 

Seeing the boy doesn't move from her bed, Minkyung kicked his and told him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter