Blushing

Choose One Out Of Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           I accidentally deleted the 5th chapter !! So, I have to re-type all the chapter back. Luckily, I wrote it in my book before typing it. So, I hope you guys do comment, subscribe and enjoy !! Peace yall~~

                                                                                                           ~~~

           I walked to the cafe with my lunch box in my right hand. I searched for an empty seat and some boys offered me their seats. I try to rejected all of them with a smiled and nodded until someone tapped my shoulder, " It's okay, Minkyung's gonna join us. Sorry guys ". As I turned around Holy !! What is he doing here ? Ohh, just great. Taeyung smiled at me and pulled my hand away from the boys. I stared blankly on our hands that interwined together and quickly I came to my sense." What are you doing just now ? " Taehyung chuckled, " I thought 'thank you' will be nice, tho ". I rolled my eyes.

" Where are you planning to taking me ? "

" Of course with us, duhh~~ " He flipped his hair cutely. " I don't want. Especially if I have to face you and Jungkook, no thank you ". He sighed, " Aw, come on. There's no place to sit ". I shook my head to left and right, " Maybe I should kiss you to make you agree, then ? Eh ? Eh ? ". My eyes widened in disbelief, " Ok. ok fine. I'll seat with you guys, geez ~ ". Could you please just one day being a normal person ? Taehyung waved his hands while yelling. Hoseok saw and sighed. How come I ended being their friend ?. There's only empty seat beside... JUNGKOOK ?!! Hell no I'm going to sit there. He looked at me smiled widely. I narrowed my eyes looked at him, how I wanted to punch that face of yours, Jungkook. " Come here, Minkyung. Sit beside me ". " And let you tease me ? Oh,it's okay " He pouted and Jimin laughed like there's no tommorow, " Yah Jungkook, don't try to make that face. I could see that Minkyung wanted to punch your handsome face ". he continued to begged me, " Minkyung, just sit here. Oh, you wanted me to carry to here, right ? ". He smirked and raised his eyebrows couple of times. You're so gonna die, Jung-idiot-Kook. 

            I sent him death glare and finally too my seat. I dropped my lunch box on the table, " What is that, Minkyung ? " Ara's eyes shined, " Oh, it's just a simple sushi. Do you guys want some ? " Jimin nodded a lot of times like a dog saw a bone. I gave to everyone of them, yeah including Taehyung and Jungkook as a 'thank you' for invited me and offered me the seat. " Hmm ~~! Yummy !! " So Na ate the sushi. " Did you make it, MIn ? " " Oh, no no no. My mom made it this morning " I felt very satisfied  seeing them enjoyed the meal, " Yah, you should eat some too. It's not nice for us to eat while you're watching. I felt like I've just commited a suicide ". Jimin stared at me with his eyes shined. How cute, I thought to myself. " It's okay, Minnie. I'm not hungry yet ". Jimin blushed.  Jungkook brushed his shoulder against mine. " What is your problem with my eating behaviour, Mister ? " I placed my hand on my waist. Taehyung said, " We just wanted to see how cute you are, Min " My heart skipped a bit but I manage to control it, " Idiot. Just shut your off. I will just eat in class ". Jungkook's mouth opened in shocked, " Hey, you shouldn't eat in class " I turned at him and smirked, " Hey, Jungkook, rule are made to be broken, so... " All of them widened their eyes, " You're such a badass, don't you ? " So Na asked me in a funny tone. Hoseok weird, " I'm started to felt curious, just how those guys are crazy over you " I stopped him by showing my palmed in front of his face, " I didn't for any of this, ok ? " Jimin chuckled from my sentences. I had Physucs after this and hopefully Mr. Min won't give too much homework cause I hate Physics so much.

               I entered the classroom 5 minutes late due to some problems. As I entered the room, I saw someone waved his hand to caught my attention. Oh God, I have to sit beside him, huh ? " Mrs. Ha, take you seat, quickly. We're going to start our lesson" I sighed and surrendered. I walked towards Tehyung, whose showing his trademark box smile. " You're late, anyway you smells nice " he whispered and his voice sent shivered down my spine. My heart beeping so hard that I can't even look at him. Shh... Shut up ! What's wrong with me ? Urghh~~ Stop it right now !. I can see through the corner of my eyes, he smirked and turned his attention to Mr. Min. I sighed a relief and continue to my study. Suddenly, Jungkook turned around and his eyes met mine. My eyes widened at the shock action, " Wow, you're startled aren't you ? "At the same time, You kinda like it, eh ? " The mischiveous smile plastered on his face. " Why are being so sure about that ? Impossible that I like how you looked at me. Tsch. " I wrapped my arm around my chest. " Yeah, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter