Confirmed

Choose One Out Of Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Minasan Konichiwa ! I've been busy these days because I shot of idea and I hv to look for it.. Ok, stop blabbering.. Just want to remind that this chappie is very , seriously..

~~~

           When I got back home, mom attacked me tight hugged and questions, "Where have you been ? Why didn't you text me ?" I released myself from my mom's embrace. "Mom, I'm fine. I just hang out with my friends just now. He just treated me Subway for helped him with Maths Equation the other day. So--" Mom stopped me and smile widely from ears to ears. "So, you're dating just now, huh ?". I realised something wrong with what I said. "Oh no no no. My friends, FRIENDS" I emphasize the word 'FRIENDS' to brushed off her thought. Her smiled slowly faded and turned into smirk, "But I hope you will get yourself a boyfriend, dear ~"

           I sat on the wooden chair and observed the surrounding. I never came to this place before. As I watched people around, a handsome boy was sipping his coffee infront of me. Omo !! Isn't that Lee Seung Hyun, aka Seungri from Bigbang ??! Omo omo my bias !! I couldn't control myself from blushing hard when our eyes met. He smiled at me. I know he just smiled at some hot chics behind me. To prevent myself from squealing like crazy fangirl, I scrolled my instagram account until I heard chair being lifted up. I looked up and saw Seungri's heading out of the cafe. Without any doubt, I quickly get up and stared at him through glass window. I can see he froze at his spot and turned to face me. He waved his hand at me and I'm totally speechless, "Oh my god !!" I screamed hard and everyone in the cafe turned their gaze to looked at me. I heard someone's calling me, "Minkyung, hurry up. We're leaving" When I turned around, my eyes greeted with the owner of the voice. . Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook with grin plastered on their face, "What are you guys doing here ?!" Quickly I woke up from my sleep. Gosh, it's just a ing dream. I glanced at the alarm clock on the night stand. 6.25 a.m. Now that I can't sleep anymore, I decided to take a bath and get ready to school.

             It was 7.10 in the morning and another 20 minutes for school to started. Maybe I should just stay in my class while waiting for the rest to come. As I walked along the corridor, I heard someone's yelling and laughing. I wanted to know whose voice it belonged to, so I quickened up my pace and it came from my classroom. The voice finally can clearly be heard. Taehyung's voice. "Why did they come to school so early in the morning ??" I put my thought aside and slide the door to revealed the owner of the voice. Yup !! Definitely Jungkook and Taehyung. I sighed and walked to my seat, which is beside Taehyung. Jungkook grinned, "Look who's here !! Our beloved Minkyung !! How are you, bro ?" Taehyung looked at me.

''Why did you come early today ?"
''I had a weird dream, but then I just can't drift back to my dreamland, so yeah~" I explained.

"What kind of dream, mind telling us ?" Jungkook took the chair infront of me and turned around to face me.

''Hmm literally it's a nightmare. I dreamt about my bias, Seungri and suddenly you and Taehyung appeared.

''How is that supposed to be a nightmare ?" He looked at me with you-miss-me-don't-you face while his hands raised up.

"WELL OF COURSE IT'A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE YOU RUIN MY PRECIOUS MOMENT WITH SEUNGRI, YOU BASTARD !!" My eyebrows knitted. "Get your chill, will you ?" Taehyung calmed me down. Jungkook smirked, "It's okay. I'll dance for you. Tae, get the video camera on". He obeyed and took out his phone from his front pocket. Taehyung the AOA,'Heart Attack'. I took a quick glanced at Jungkook and he faceplamed himself. Cute, huh ? I looked at him trying to dance. Well, who doesn't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter