Miss you

No One Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I was going to Macau when I was having a good time with seohyun because of our exoluxion. Well I should take off I said to myself as I was leaving my house. When something happrned seohyun just popped out of nowhere.

Hi!!!! I am sad that you are leaving

It's ok just dont worry about me I said she was tearing up a bit as I was removing her tears from her eyes.

Always call me said Seohyun

I will I said and hugged her. Goodbye she said sadly with a wave and I waved at her too as I drived my Black Mercedez Benz car which I used to get me and her out of our house.

While I was already in the plane I forgot about the outing were planning in Jeju Island I wanted to text her and I did so. But I lost signal I was tapping my phone on the try again button but nothing worked it still wasn't sent. I was not dumb enough to call her because it woudn't work I lost signal it wasn't the problem of my destination but my phone was I must have clicked the off button lol. I slept for 2-3 hours I think on Baekhyun's shoulder. We got on Macau I feel the soft and cold air in my hair. My nose and Xiumin's nose got red too. I really miss Seohyun and I know she is crying right now because she's missing me (sweet). 

Guys we can buy souvenirs r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter