Lazy Sunday

If You

                Namjoon woke up like almost every other morning, his arms wrapped around something warm and soft, his leg slipped between two others, and a face pressed to his neck. The light filtered in through the almost transparent curtains covering the window on the wall he was currently facing, giving the room an almost-white glow. He closed his eyes again, hoping for maybe a few more seconds of the peace that came along with a Sunday morning.

                “You’re awake,” A sleepy voice stated, half muffled into his neck. Namjoon shifted slightly, looking at the guy he was currently snuggled up to.

                “How’d you know?” He smirked, giving a soft kiss to his forehead.

                “I guess being with you for so long, has gotten me so accustomed to your snoring that I wake up whenever it stops.” Jin smirked up at him, his full lips looking soft and pink. Namjoon chuckled softly, bending down to test his hypothesis that Jin’s lips were the most fun to kiss in the morning.

                He was right.

                “Ugh, morning breath,” Jin playfully hit him, but didn’t pull out of the other’s embrace. Instead, he brought the other closer than their previous position and began pressing his soft lips to various places on Namjoon’s face.

                “Don’t lie to yourself, we both know you love my morning breath,” Namjoon said somewhere in between Jin’s tender kisses.

                This seemed to be the time where they both found peace. Late mornings after late nights, entangled limbs in white sheets, somewhere between consciousness and sleep, lips grazing over soft skin, this was how they both continued to remain comfortable in their love. Namjoon had many favorite parts about waking up to Jin, ones that went past his pink lips. His brown hair sticking up in little places, the light pink on one side of his face due to sleeping on a pillow or, more often than not, Namjoon, but the best thing was how his eyes were always half lidded, slowly trying to wake up but still trying to find sleep. He looked like a tired puppy and Namjoon was completely enamored with how cute the older tended to be once the sun rose.

                “I really like your hair.” Jin said, lifting a limp hand to playfully run his fingers through Namjoon’s newly dyed light pink locks. Namjoon leaned into his touch, closing his eyes as he found more comfort in this soft morning. “Dying it my favorite color definitely gets you boyfriend points.” 

                “Like I need any more of those.” Namjoon laughed, pulling his hand up to rest it lightly against Jin’s hip. His shirt had been pushed up about an inch at some point in the night, leaving space for Namjoon’s finger to rub circles on his smooth skin. Jin’s hand moved slowly down his head, running against his undercut, to his neck, pulling forward until his fingers were lightly tracing Namjoon’s exposed collarbone.

                “That’s true,” Jin said, moving his lips to meet where his hand once was. He lined slight kisses along the collarbone, slowly moving up to the base of Namjoon’s neck. “But just know, we definitely won’t be breaking up while it’s that color.” Namjoon could feel the smile on Jin’s lips as he said this and then pressed his lips back to his neck.

                “Guess I’ll be buying a lot of hair dye in the future,” Namjoon breathed out, still unsure if they were both fully awake as they continued to share their innocent touches. Jin lifted his head to meet Namjoon’s eyes. “Just in case.”

                The words came out as a light whisper, quickly lost as their lips met in another chaste kiss. Or rather, multiple kisses as neither wanted to stop after the first one. Namjoon wrapped Jin back into his embrace, pulling the white duvet over their heads to help block out the morning sunshine. He could stay like this for a long time, pressed against Jin as their lazy Sunday goes by.

                Yes, Namjoon could stay like this forever.