Chapter 1: Aspiration

Minseok's Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crap, the hot student leader is staring at me. I revert my gaze to my new friend, Valerie, who was busy checking herself out through the mirror of her compact powder. I pretended to look busy by packing my scheduler and wallet in my bag, but I could still feel his gaze piercing through me. I am 17 and have never dated, nor even have a guy like me, I would be lying if I said I didn't like the attention I was getting by the particularly charming student leader that was in charge of bringing the freshmen around campus.

His name is Adam.

He has sun-kissed skin, a height of probably 5'11'', a lean body with muscular arms - but not those bulky kind and has jet black pushed back hair. Everything about him is a turn on.

I pinched my thigh and unlocked my phone, revealing my Xiumin wallpaper. My lips twitched into a smile. Oh Kim Minseok - no one else can make me fall as hard and as deep in love as I have for EXO's baby-faced, eldest member of the group. Even so, I'm not delusional. It is every fangirl's dream to be noticed and have their idol to fall in love with them, I mean who does not want that? But reality is what it is - harsh. The probability of Xiumin falling for me is probably 0.1 out of 100, on top of that, I live 2895 miles away from him.

I was startled by a hand that jabbed the side of my ribs. It was Valerie.

"Hey I think Adam has a crush on you. He's been staring at you since forever." She smirked.

"Honestly, I don't really think he's staring at me because he likes me...maybe there's something on my face or teeth. Is there?" I faced Valerie and showed my teeth.

"Nope, it's not the teeth or face." she examined me and we both ended up giggling.

--

It's the last programme for the first day of the four-day freshmen orientation. Every year, without fail, there would be a mass dance the freshmen would have to learn. I'm pretty excited for it. The music got me pumped up and I was still feeling quite high from all the excitement during the cheer competition practice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter