Let Me Heal You

Open Up to Me

"Hyung," Baekhyun called for the Chinese who was still asleep in the dorm. Baekhyun sat beside his sleeping boyfriend, sighing. He had told Yixing not to drink too much last night, but Yixing wouldn't listen. It's been a month since they've started dating, and Baekhyun had already learned a huge amount of things about the Chinese. Like the fact that he couldn't hold much alcohol. "Yixing hyung." He bent down and leaned close to the other's neck, blowing on it. 
    Yixing's neck was his weak spot. It tickled him to the point where he'd run screaming for help as if there'd been a murderer chasing him down. Baekhyun continued to blow the Chinese's neck, trying to wake him up.
     It didn't take long for Yixing to wake up. Just one blow and the charming dimpled man shot up. He rubbed his eyes, yawning as he turned to look at his cute boyfriend. "What time is it? Why do I have to wake up so early?"
    Baekhyun rolled his eyes, flicking the other's forehead. "It's our one month anniversary, silly. Did you forget already? I reminded you last night."
     "Oh. Right," Yixing stretched his arms. Then he wrapped them around the younger's waist, pulling Baekhyun closer to him. "Sorry, potatohyun. I didn't mean to forget."
    Baekhyun smiled, placing his hand on top of the other's. "It's okay, Xing. I know you're busy with composing and other things. I'm just glad I get to sleep next to you every night and wake up to you every morning."
    Yixing rested his head on the boy's shoulder, a smile spread on his face. During the month they've dated, Yixing learned that Baekhyun was more than just an energetic puppy who didn't know when to stop talking. He realized that Baekhyun was a caring, loving person who was very affectionate. Much to his surprise , Baekhyun was also very sweet, buy very naughty too. "Thank you darling... What would you like to do today?"
    The two have just started their spring break and decided to spend every day of the break together. Baekhyun had politely asked Jongdae to switch dorms with him for the break and Jongdae gladly agreed. Surprisingly, Baekhyun found out that Jongdae was dating his dorm mate Chanyeol. 
    Baekhyun leaned back to snuggle himself up against Yixing's chest. He looked up at his boyfriend and planted a gentle kiss on the other's neck. "Can we go on a trip? Just the two of us?"
    "Sure. Where do you want to go?" Yixing questioned. He kissed the younger's forehead softly, smiling.
   "Let's go to ... Busan. My hometown. I want to introduce you to halmeoni, and I also want to get to know you better." The pink haired boy responded, his cheerful self.
    Yixing giggled. "More about me? You should tell me more about you too. We are going to your hometown after all. And visiting halmeoni, huh?" 
    Baekhyun nodded. "We'll get to know more about each other. I want to know everything about you."
    "Okay. Let's go to Busan and visit halmeoni." The Chinese pecked the younger's lips happily. There's never been a day where Yixing wasn't happy being with his little puppy. Sometimes it made him laugh that this relationship wouldn't have sparked if it weren't for the day Baekhyun splashed a cup of coffee all over him. But he was glad that it happened.
     "But Yixing.." Baekhyun frowns suddenly. He let out a small sigh.
     Yixing tilted his head, confused at the younger's sudden frown. "What is it?"
    "You haven't made love to me yet.. Why's that? Is it because I'm not enough for you?" The pink haired beagle wondered. He'd wanted to give himself to Yixing since the minute they became official. But not a single day in their time together had Yixing hinted at ever making love. Their only skin-ship was kissing, hugging, and holding hands. It wasn't enough for the beagle. He wanted more.
    Yixing sighed. "It's not that at all.. And I do want to make love to you, I just.. I have reasons for not doing so yet."
    "What is it? Won't you tell me?" Baekhyun sat up and spun around to face his boyfriend. He positioned himself comfortably on the other's lap, his arms wrapped around Yixing's neck.
    "I can't tell you just yet, Baekhyunnie. Please understand for me, okay?" The truth was that Yixing was ill. He'd been diagnosed with hemophilia and hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia sometimes prevented him from doing activities that used too much energy. At times, he'd feel nauseous, or he'd experience a horrible headache, accompanied by dizziness. Other times, he'd completely black out and faint. He didn't want that to happen during his love session with his boyfriend, so he'd have to wait until his doctor informed him it was okay. But he didn't want to tell Baekhyun yet either because he knew Baekhyun would overreact and excessively worry about him. He didn't want his boyfriend to turn into his mom.
     Baekhyun frowned even more. "Why? Aren't we dating? There shouldn't be any secrets. Don't you trust me, Yixing hyung?"
    Before Yixing could answer, there was a knock at the dorm door. Baekhyun got up and walked over to it, Yixing following after him. He opened the door to be greeted by Jongdae, holding a package. 
    "Xing, your medication arrived today. I received it for you. Remember to take care of yourself, okay?" Jongdae handed the package to Baekhyun, who took it out of his hands. 
    Yixing made a discomforted face. This can't be happening, he thought. The least he wanted was for Baekhyun to find out on their anniversary. He sighed, waving Jongdae off and then closing the door. 
    Baekhyun had a pained expression on his face. He stared at Yixing feeling hurt that his boyfriend hadn't told him about his health. "Xing, this is why you didn't want to go beyond hugging and kissing? You didn't tell me this? You just let me complain to you every night, but you didn't tell me you were sick? How could you?"
   The Chinese walked towards the younger, showing the same pained expression on his own face as well. He reached his hand out for the other, only to be rejected by Baekhyun. "I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I didn't want to tell you yet, especially not today." 
    "Yixing.." Baekhyun lunged forward, his arms tightly wrapped around the Chinese's waist. Hot tears streamed down his face, wetting his boyfriend's shirt. 
    Yixing slowly wraps his arms around the younger, returning the embrace. He rubbed the other's back. "Don't cry.. The last thing I want to ever do is make you cry.."
     The pink haired boy wiped his tears on the older's shirt. Then he leaned in closer to the other. "Let me heal you, Yixing. Let me heal all your scars.." He closed his eyes, pressing his lips against his boyfriend's.