Secrets

Open Up to Me

It became a normal thing for Yixing and Baekhyun to go out to lunch now. Ever since their first lunch outing, Baekhyun had began asking Yixing to go out more often, and now, it was their daily routine. The more they hung out, the more they got to know each other. And soon, Baekhyun learns the so many things he'd fallen in love with about the Chinese.
   Baekhyun sat across from Yixing, happily listening to the Chinese talk about himself and answering the millions of questions that the little pink haired puppy was throwing at him. He very much enjoyed sitting and talking to Yixing. The more he listened, the more he felt himself getting enchanted by Yixing. And he fell even more in love with the other man who only started off as just a classmate. 
    They sat by the window since Yixing liked to observe people and enjoy the fresh air. A nice cool breeze passed by, blowing Yixing's dark hair back. 
    Baekhyun took a sip of his mango milk tea as he gazed into the Chinese's bright eyes. He took a deep breath, spontaneously smiling to himself. 
    "Hey, Baekhyun, are you okay? You've been staring at me for the last ten minutes we've been here." Yixing waved his hand in front of the pink haired boy, attempting to snap the other back to reality. Yixing had been sitting across from Baekhyun every day in this simple little cafe, answering the beagle's every question. Every now and then, he tried to change the topic and get to know the other, but Baekhyun was already an open book. There really wasn't much more to learn about him other than what he'd left for everyone to see. It bewildered Yixing that Baekhyun wanted to know so much about himself. 
   At Yixing's waving, Baekhyun snaps back. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes for a few silent moments before sitting up and facing the Chinese again. "Oh yeah? What were you saying?" He blinked some, tilting his head a bit, curious.
    "I wasn't talking about anything. I just wanted to know why you wanted to know so much about me." Yixing replied, slowly sipping his Earl Grey tea. He stirred the tea up with his straw, looking at Baekhyun, as he waits for an answer.
    Baekhyun wanted to avoid this question. He knew that he'd completely fallen for Yixing and because of that, he always wanted to know more about his colleague. But he wasn't ready to confess yet. At least not when he doesn't know how the dark haired Chinese would react. "Nothing really." He shrugged it off, glancing at the bartender. 
    "Nothing really? Are you sure? Because if it was really 'nothing' like you said, I don't think you'd care enough to constantly ask me questions just for the heck of it." Yixing raised a brow, delighted, knowing that Baekhyun was lying. He often observed people, like people watching, and this gave him the ability to easily read a person's action and somehow, mind. He knew that Baekhyun had a reason, and that of which Baekhyun was hiding.
    The pink haired boy nodded, quickly taking another sip of his mango deliciousness. He tried to hide the fact that he was getting nervous at the question. Of course Yixing would be able to read him. He wasn't an open book for nothing. "Yes, it's really nothing."
     Yixing leaned forward, smiling at Baekhyun. "Well, if that's the case then, why don't we talk about something else now. I wouldn't want to, you know," he stirs his drink a few more times, tapping his foot rhythmically. "Bore you with my life." He smirked. He already knew that Baekhyun would just shake off his suggestion and demand for him to talk about himself again. This was just to test Baekhyun's ability to hide things.
    Baekhyun jumped at Yixing, disappointed that the other wanted a topic change. He shook his head, flailing his arms at the Chinese's suggestion. "No , no. That's okay. Your life is not boring me at all. As a matter of fact, it's really interesting. Keep talking."
    "But why should I? It's 'nothing really'." The sassy side of Yixing was coming out now and Baekhyun didn't know whether he liked it or not. Yixing was usually quiet and soft-spoken. He didn't really throw comebacks around or diss anyone unnecessarily as much as Baekhyun and Chanyeol did. Sometimes, Yixing's quiet demeanor really did make Baekhyun question why he ever took interest in the Chinese. But when the tall, handsome, charmingly cute dimpled man did bring out his sassy side, there would never be a comeback that would lose. 
    The beagle wrinkled his nose, pouting. He knew he'd lost already so he might as well tell the Chinese before he brought up embarrassing things to say. He sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Alright, I give in."
    Yixing chuckled, amused. "Well then what is it? Why are you so interested in me and my life?"
   "What else would the reason be? I like you? So I wanna know. Will you tell me, please?" The cotton candy pink haired boy responded, shyly. A small blush of embarrassment came upon his face.
    "Oh , do you now?" Yixing rested his head in his hand with his elbow on the table. He eyed the other, scanning over Baekhyun's features. The truth was, Yixing had also fallen for Baekhyun. It wasn't hard to after all the time they'd spent together. However, everyone knew that Yixing wasn't an expressive person. He tended to keep his feelings to himself until it was extremely necessary to be shared. 
    Baekhyun nodded timidly, trying to hide his hot red face. "Yeah. And I want to know more about the guy I want to make my boyfriend." 
    This made Yixing blush a little bit. He'd never really been confessed to, so this was something new to him. He smiled softly, his deep dimple making an appearance. He reached over, ruffling the other's silky hair. "Then how about I fulfill that wish of yours and become that boyfriend?" 
    Baekhyun quickly looked up at the Chinese, and their eyes meet. He blinked some before leaning in closer to Yixing's face. Happily, he exclaimed, "Really?!" He wanted some reassurance, hoping that his crush wasn't joking with him.
    Yixing nodded. "Yeah. I never thought this would ever happen, but it did, and I've been woven into your gravity so, what can I do?"
    Baekhyun jumped up and grabbed Yixing's collar, ecstatically pulling the older man in for a kiss. He pressed his small lips against the older's, smiling. 
    Surprised at the beagle's action, Yixing blinked a few times but soon relaxed. He leaned in closer to kiss the younger back, smiling as well.
    After a few long moments of the sweet first kiss the two shared, Baekhyun pulled away, pouting. "But what was that supposed to mean? You never thought we'd be together? Why?"
    Yixing grinned, throwing a wink at Baekhyun. "It's a secret."
   "Well now that we're in a relationship, I'm gonna learn all your secrets. Even the darkest ones. And I'm gonna love them all." Baekhyun smiled affectionately. "You better open up to me." He giggled, leaning in for another kiss.