002

You Can't Deny Love

002

"Haeun! Honey! Wake up!" Mrs. Kim said knocking on Haeun's door. She groaned and got up. "Yes mom"

Haeun yawned and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom, washed up and got ready for school. When she was done, she went downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Haeun chirped.

"Good morning sweetie!" Haeun's parents greeted.

Haeun sat down in her usual seat and ate her breakfast. When she was done she put the plates in the sink and walked to the living room.

"I'm leaving! Bye mom and dad!" She yelled.

"Bye sweetie! Have a great day!"

Haeun opened the door and saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Waiting for you."

"Why are you exactly waiting for me?" Haeun asked raising her eyebrow.

"Cause you need to show me around the school. Now stop with the talking and let's go, we are going to be late pig." Jungkook said impatiently.

"How many times am I going to tell you?! I am not a pig!!!" Haeun sent him a glare.

Haeun closed the door and walked down the steps.

"Well according to me, you are a pig."

"Oh my god. I told you I am NOT a pig!!"

Haeun walked ahead not waiting up for Jungkook.

"Yah pig! Wait up!"

Haeun groaned and walked faster.

"We are suppose to go to school together remember? You still gotta show me the way to school." Jungkook said trying to catch up to Haeun.

"Just ask your friends to show you the way!" She huffed.

"They are busy."

"I am NOT going to school with you nor entering in the school with you at the same time. Remember what happened back in elementary school?! The girls were all over you and I couldn't even escape from the madness! I am NOT going through that again." Haeun said shaking her head.

"Well you have no choice. The words were from your mom." He smirked.

"Can't you just ask your hyungs?!" She groaned.

"Nope."

"You lil' " Haeun muttered.

"What?' Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Okay fine, I'll show you around. BUT if any girls keep coming up to you, I am leaving and I am not going to guide you." She said.

"Fine by me." Jungkook said.

"Now come on, we are gonna be late." She said walking faster.

"Wait up pig!" He said catching up to Haeun.

"Don't call me that!!"

 

 

After couple minutes, they have finally arrived at school.

When they arrived all eyes went on Jungkook. They all started muttering and whispering.

"Woah isn't that person next to Haeun. Jungkook?"

"Jeon Jungkook? The Jeon Jungkook who left to go to boarding school when he was eleven?"

"Woah he looks so handsome."

"He changed so much."

"Oh god." Haeun said facepalming herself.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Your fangirls." She said groaning and pointing at a bunch of girls who looks like they were going towards their direction.

"Okay I don't wanna deal with what happened before so on a count of three run towards the entrance." Haeun said.

Jungkook nodded.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!!"

On the count of three Haeun and Jungkook ran towards the entrance.

They both turned their head to looked behind them and saw the girls running after them.

They then looked at each other and ran even faster. Soon they made it in the entrance safetly.

"Okay hurry up, that is the office over there. So go there and get your schedule. I'll wait for you. I guess." Haeun said exhaustedly while sitting down on a chair outside of the office.

Jungkook nodded and walked in the office.

"I swear if he's in the same class as me I am going to die." Haeun huffed while closing her eyes from exhaustion.

Having Jungkook's friends in her class was already enough. She didn't want Jungkook to be in her class too.

 

 

Soon Jungkook came out of the office with papers in his hands.

"So, whose class are you in?" Haeun asked curiously.

"Why? You want to see if I am in your class?" He smirked.

Haeun hit him in the head and grabbed his papers. Jungkook rubbed his head and sent her a glare.

"I just don't want you to be in the same class as me." She said sending him a glare too.

She looked at the papers and she nearly screamed. Well just her luck, Jungkook happened to be placed in her classes.

Jeon Jungkook

Class: 2A

Haeun groaned and shoved the papers in his hands.

"I'm going to class now." She said and walked away.

"Yah Kim Haeun! Where are you going?!" He said running after her.

Jungkook finally caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Yah where are you going?" He asked.

"Going to class." Haeun said with a "duh" face.

"You still have to show me which one is my class." He said rolling his eyes.

Just as she was about to say something someone called Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook-ah!"

They both turned around to see who it is and saw Jungkook's friends walking towards them.

"I'll be going now." Haeun said walking to class.

"Yah Haeun-ah!" Jungkook called after her but she just kept walking.

"Yo Jungkook!" Jungkook turned towards his hyungs.

"Hyungs." He said smiling.

They walked to him and gave him a hug.

"It has been so long! Why didn't you contact us yesterday?! Anyways how have you been kiddo?" Jin said ruffling his hair

"I've been alright. How have you guys been?" Jungkook said looking at his hyungs.

"Same as always. Just glad to have you back." Namjoon said smiling.

"Who was that girl you were talking to?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Kim Haeun. Why?" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows.

"I thought you hated her." Yoongi chuckled.

"I do." He said.

"Then why did you call after her?" Yoongi smirked.

"She was suppose to show me around the school." He muttered.

"Okay guys. Let's go to class now." Namjoon chuckled and they walked to class.

 

 

Haeun walked to her locker and got everything she needed.

"BOO!"

Haeun jumped and turned around. There stood her smiling best friend, Hana.

"Yah! You scared me." Haeun sent her a glare then turned around to shut her locker.

"Sorry Haeun." She pouted and went in front Haeun while giving her puppy eyes.

Haeun looked at her then started bursting out laughing.

"Aww you are so cute." She said while pinching Hana's cheeks.

"Ahhh Haeun." She whined.

"Alright, alright. Come on let's go to class before we get late." Haeun chuckled and walked to class with Hana.

Haeun and Hana walked into the classroom and sat in their assigned seats.

Haeun's seat is in the far back and Hana's seat is infront of hers.

Everyone was busy talking until everyone turned quiet. Haeun looked up and rolled her eyes.

BTS walked in with their teacher behind them and everyone started whispering.

The girls would always be squealing or fixing their make up while the boys would be jealous that BTS were getting all the attention.

Jungkook's friends sat in their assigned seat while Jungkook was still standing up in front of the class.

Jimin sat next to Hana, Jin and Yoongi sat in the row next to Hana and Haeun's row, Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok sat in the other row next to Hana and Haeun's row. While Haeun sat by herself.

"Okay quiet guys." Mrs. Kim said.

"So as you guys see Mr. Jeon has came back from boarding school so let's welcome him back!" She said as she was clapping.

Jungkook bowed and smiled which made all the girls fangirl over him.

"Okay, Jungkook, you may sit in that empty seat in the back next to Haeun." Mrs. Kim said.

Haeun looked at her with her eyes wide open while Jungkook smirked and sat next to Haeun.

When Mrs. Kim told Jungkook to sit next to Haeun the girls glared at Haeun and the boys sent dirty looks to Jungkook.

"Yo." Jungkook smirked.

Haeun groaned and looked away.