001

You Can't Deny Love

001

It has been six years since Jungkook left Korea to go to America for boarding school. The past few years without Jungkook was boring as hell for Haeun. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss his presence. All of his teasing, him annoying her and their bickering. But she wouldn't admit it and always deny saying she doesn't miss him at all.

Jungkook would also be lying if he said he didn't miss Haeun, his "enemy". He missed messing around with her and annoying her. But he also wouldn't admit it.

Today was Sunday. Today was the day. The day that Jungkook and Haeun has been waiting for. The day Jungkook came back.

They were both nervous and happy at the same time. It has been seven years since they last seen and today was the day that they would see each other again.

"Haeun! Are you ready? We gotta pick up the Jeons!" A middle-aged woman called.

"Yes mom!"

Haeun got her jacket and jogged downstairs. "I'm ready!"

"Alright let's go!" Haeun walked out the door and got in the car.

While she was in the car she was sweating like crazy. Man was she nervous. She was thinking all kinds of thoughts like "How does Jungkook look like now?", "Will he remember me?", and more. Haeun was so into her thoughts that she didn't hear her parents calling her.

"Haeun?" No response. "Haeun?!" Still no response. 

"HAEUN!"

"Huh?!" She said snapping out of her thoughts.

"We are here!" Mrs. Kim said chuckling but then stopped seeing her daughter's nervous face. "Are you okay honey? You seem nervous." Her dad said giving her a worried look.

"Huh. Oh. I'm okay" She gave him a little smile and looked away.

"Oh, there they are!" Her mom squealed which made Haeun feel even more nervous. When the car stopped Mrs. Kim jumped straight out of the car and hugged her best friend.

Haeun then got out of the car. She was hoping to see Jungkook in front of her but there was no sight of him. She got disappointed and walked towards Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon.

"Oh my! Haeun honey! Look at you! You have grown so much and you look beautiful!" Mrs. Jeon said hugging her and Haeun hugged back.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon." She said smiling. They then released the hug and she turned towards Mr. Jeon.

"Hello Mr. Jeon." Haeun said smiling.

Mr. Jeon turned towards her and started smiling. "Hello dear. You have grown so tall and big. You look absolutely beautiful sweetheart."

"Thank you Mr. Jeon" She smiled and hugged him. He hugged back.

When they pulled away Haeun insisted on helping with their luggages but they shooed her away so she walked back to the car.

Haeun felt disappointed that Jungkook wasn't there. But when she wasn't paying attention someone snuck up behind her.

"Looking for me?" A deep voice whispered in her ear.

She stopped and turned around to see a boy infront of her. That boy was the person she was hoping to see. The person was the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Haeun immediately froze. She could not believe it was Jungkook. Her "enemy". Man have he changed. He looked more handsome mature.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was also frozen in his spot. He could not believe the person in front of him is Haeun. The Kim Haeun. His "enemy" Kim Haeun. He would be lying if he said she didn't look beautiful. But that doesn't mean he likes her. He was just surprised that Haeun had grown so much since they last met.

"Am I that handsome?" Jungkook said smirking making Haeun immediately snapped out of her thoughts. "What the hell?! No! You look ugly!" She said and walked away flustered.

"Still a jerk" She mumbled getting in the car. Jungkook chuckled and walked to the back trunk.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Kim" He said smiling. "Aigoo! Look at you! You have became more handsome and you've grown so much!" Mrs. Kim said hugging Jungkook in which he happily returned.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim" He said pulling away.

"Jungkook. You have grown so much." Mr. Kim said smiling at him. Jungkook smiled and returned a "thank you".

Jungkook put his luggage in the back trunk and got in the car. He saw a sleeping Haeun in the back with her headphones on. slightly open and mini snores coming out of .

"Idiot" He chuckled. Jungkook went inside the car and sat next to Haeun. Jungkook also took out his headphones and listened to music.

Soon everyone was inside the car. When the parents looked in the back they saw a sleeping and Haeun and Jungkook. They chuckled and continued their conversation.

 

 

"Haeun..."

"Haeun!"

"KIM HAEUN!!!"

Haeun shot right up and looked around frantically. "What happened?!" Haeun looked to her left and found Jungkook next to her dying laughing. Haeun shot him a glare and got out of the car.

Haeun walked to the back trunk and helped the Jeons unload their luggages. When they were done they bid goodbye and went back home. The Jeons house was right next to the Kims house.

"Haeun-ah. Go get ready, the Jeons are going to come over and eating dinner with us." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes mom." Haeun went upstairs and got ready for dinner. Haeun went to her room and changed.

Just when Haeun went downstairs, suddenly the door bell rang. Haeun walked to the front door and opened it.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" Haeun said smiling. "Hello Haeun" They both said and smiled back.

Jungkook's parents took off their jackets and went to the kitchen.

Haeun shut the door and walked past Jungkook.

"Wow. No hello to me?" Jungkook said pretending to be sad.

Haeun looked at him and rolled her eyes. She walked away to the kitchen and set the table.

"Dinner's ready!" Mrs. Kim said and placed down the dishes.

Everyone came rushing to the table and sat down. But someone was missing and the missing one was Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I'm right here." He said smiling. He walked into, the kitchen and sat down next to Haeun, the only seat left.

They started eating and the parents were having their own conversations. But Haeun and Jungkook was quiet the entire time.

"Oh and by the way Haeun-ah, Jungkook is going to officially be going to your school tomorrow. So can you please show him around tomorrow?" Mrs. Kim asked turning to her daughter.

"Yeah sure." Haeun replied. The parents then continued on their conversation while Haeun and Jungkook was sitting there quiet yet again.

While they were eating suddenly Haeun choked on her food. She quickly got her water and drank it.

"Yah, stop eating like a pig." Jungkook said. "I am not a pig!" She retorted. 

"Yes you are."

"I am not!"

"Yes you are."

They kept bickering back and forth but they didn't know that the parents were watching them.

"They are going to be a cute couple in the future." Mrs. Jeon said smiling. "I agree." Mr. Kim said.

After dinner was done they cleaned up and the Jeons were about to leave.

"Bye guys! Thank you for dinner once again!" Mrs Jeon said hugging her best friend and walked out the door.

"Bye pig." Jungkook said stepping out of the house. "Bye ." Haeun said shutting the door in his face.

Haeun walked upstairs and went in her room. She took a shower and was ready to sleep. She had school tomorrow so she had to wake up early of course.

Just when she was about to sleep her phone rang.

1 Message.

She unlocked her phone and went to her messages.

It was from Jungkook.

Yo pig.

Haeun rolled her eyes and replied.

What.

Look through your window.

Haeun groaned and got up from her bed. She walked to her window and saw Jungkook.

She returned to her phone and texted him.

What do you want.

Jungkook looked down at his phone and responded back.

Oh nothing.

Haeun looked up and shot him a glare.

She closed her curtains and went back to her bed.

Yah Haeun.

She got a text from Jungkook but she didn't respond and instead she went to sleep.

Kim Haeun.

KIM HAEUNNNN.

Fine don't answer me.

Yah are you really not answering me? -.-

Fine I'm just gonna keep spamming you.

K

I

M

H

A

E

U

N

.

A

N

S

W

E

R

M

E

.

Haeun got annoyed from all the dinging so she texted him back.

OMG. SHUT UP AND GO SLEEP YOU LIL .

Finally you answer!

JUST GO TO ING SLEEP JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jeez. Why so harsh woman.

JUST GO TO SLEEP OMG.

Fine! fine!

Haeun sighed and went back to sleep.