003

You Can't Deny Love

003

When the bell rang, Haeun quickly packed her stuff and pulled Hana out of the classroom before Jungkook could talk to her.

"Yah, are you okay?" Hana chuckled. "No." She muttered.

"Come on let's go, we don't wanna be late and you know how Mr. Song is if we are late." Hana said and linked arms with Haeun.

 

When 2nd period was over, Hana happily skipped out of the classroom while linking arms with Haeun.

"Why are you so happy?" Haeun said chuckling.

"It's lunch time and I am STARVING." She replied with a happy face on. Haeun chuckled and walked to the cafeteria.

When they got there, they went in line and got their lunch. Then they walked to where they usually sit.

While Haeun and Hana was eating and chatting, Haeun saw a shadow looming over her which caused her to turn around.

She furrowed her eyebrows.  "What do you want?"

"What? I can't sit next to my GIRLFRIEND?" He smirked emphasizing the last word on purpose making everyone's eyes on them. The girls were glaring at Haeun with jealousy.

"Girlfriend?!!" Hana gawked.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Sit back down!" She hissed and pulled him down.

Jungkook laughed and smirked while Haeun glared at him. But Hana was still confused and shocked.

"Okay, wait hold up missy. You got some explaining to do." Hana said.

"I am n-" "She is my girlfriend." Jungkook cut her off.

"Shut up! I am NOT your girlfriend." She said and hit him on his head.

"OW! What was that for?!" He rubbed his head and glared at her.

Hana silently looked at the two fighting and in her view, it looked like the two were a couple and they were fighting.

"Go eat with your friends and leave me alone! Seeing you at home is already enough." Haeun whined which made Hana shocked even more.

"Just go! Go!" Haeun said trying to push Jungkook off the chair but he wouldn't budge.

Just when Jungkook was about fall off of his chair, his hyungs came. All the eyes in the cafeteria then went on the boys.

"Yah Jungkook!" Yoongi said and waved his hand.

They walked towards them and everyone started whispering. The girls were raging with jealousy, they were furious.

The last thing Haeun wanted was everyone's attention. She groaned and got up but got pulled back down on the chair by Jungkook.

Haeun shot him a glare and looked at Hana but the girl was looking like she was about to faint. Haeun looked at where she was staring at and it looked like she was staring at Jimin, Hana's crush.

The boys sat down and fortunately for Hana, Jimin was sitting next to her. You could tell Hana was trying her best not to blush but it failed terribly.

"There you were! Why didn't you wait for- oh. Hi! You must be Haeun, Jungkook talks alot about you!" Taehyung gleefully said.

"He talks alot about me?" Haeun asked smirking.

"Yeah! He always sa- OW! What was that for?!" He whined and pouted while rubbing his head.

Everyone laughed and then Namjoon spoke up.

"Hi, I am Namjoon. I am pretty sure you already know who we are." He chuckled.

"I'm Jin"

"Yoongi"

"Hoseok"

"Taehyung"

"Jimin"

When Jimin introduced himself, Haeun looked at Hana and smirked.

"Jungkook" He muttered.

Haeun chuckled and introduced herself.

"Hi. My name is Kim Haeun, I'm also pretty sure you guys know who I am since, Jungkook here TALKS about me ALOT." Haeun said teasing him.

Jungkook glared at her and Taehyung and mouthed a 'I will kill you' to Taehyung.

"And this is my friend Hana." Haeun said and pointed at Hana.

"Hello... My name is Kim Hana." She shyly smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you Hana." All the boys said while smiling at her.

"Come on, let's start eating before all the food gets cold." Jin said starting to eat his burger like a hungry bear. Everyone at the table laughed, then they started eating and talking.