004

You Can't Deny Love

004

After they finished eating, they threw away their trash.

"I am so full!" Taehyung said patting his stomach.

Haeun looked at her phone to see what time it was.

1:25pm

"I have to go to the bathroom, be right back." She said and got up from her seat.

Just when she got up, Jungkook saw a group of girls walking right behind Haeun and they looked like they were up to no good.

Jungkook didn't know why, but he had the urge to get up and follow them. "Maybe they are just going somewhere else." He thought and continued on what he was doing.

 

When Haeun was walking to the bathroom, she heard footsteps. They kept getting louder and louder but she ignored them thinking it was just students walking to the library, but she thought wrong.

She went inside the bathroom and was about to go in the one of the stalls, when she got a sudden pull that made her stumble back.

"Yah!" Haeun said and turned around, only to be faced by Choi Jinri and her girls.

Choi Jinri is the queenka of the school. She has had a crush on Jungkook since they were little but Jungkook finds her annoying. Everyone adores her, even the teachers. Let's just say no one is willing to say no or disrespect her, no matter what. If you go against what she says, you'll be gone in a snap. When she sets her eyes on her target, she will do ANYTHING to get it.

"Yah?! Is that how you speak to me? The QUEENKA of the school?! Ugh." Jinri said and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Choi Jinri?" Haeun retorted.

"I want you to stay away from my oppas, especially my Jungkookie. He's MINE." 

"They never told me that you owned them." Haeun rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Jinri raised her hand slapped her across the face.

The slap stung Haeun, but she endured it.

"Is that all you got? You are so weak." Haeun tsked.

Once those words got out of Haeun's lips. that really set Jinri over the edge.

Jinri raised her hand and was about to slap her again when a hand stopped her.

Haeun looked next to her and saw Hana stopping Jinri.

"Yah. Choi Jinri, what the hell are you doing?" She glared at her.

Jinri rolled her eyes.

"I honestly do not know why I'm wasting my precious time on you people. Ugh. If I see you with my oppas again, I WILL make sure you will have a ty year. Let's go girls." She said and strut away.

Hana turned to Haeun.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She said looking at Haeun to see if there were any bruises.

"I'm alright, calm down." Haeun said chuckling.

"Your cheeks are red! Your lips are also bleeding!"

"I am really okay Nana, come on let's go." Haeun said and pulled Hana back to the cafeteria.

They walked to their table and sat down.

"Finally! What took you guys so long and Haeun why is your cheek red and why are your lips bleeding?!" Hoseok asked pointing his finger at her lips.

Hearing that, Jungkook unknowingly turned his head towards Haeun and looked at her.

"Um.... I... I bumped into a pole! Yeah a pole!" Haeun mentally slapped herself.

"A pole?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Dude, how do you bump into a pole..... in school?" Taehyung asked.

"I-"

"Oh hey guys! We forgot, Haeun and I have to go to the library and finish something so we got to go now. Sorry." Hana said getting up.

"We do?"

Hana looked and her and gave her a look.

"OH YEAH! We do! Gotta go bye!" Haeun got up, pulled Hana and ran out the cafeteria.

The boys look at them with confusion but returned back to eating.

But Jungkook still couldn't get over Haeun's red cheek and bleeding lips, that got him worried.

"Aish Jungkook, what is wrong with you today?" He said to himself and sighed.

While they were eating, they heard footsteps coming towards their table.

"Oppas!" Someone shrieked and at that moment, they knew it was none other than Jinri.

"Oh god." The boys groaned.

Jungkook felt someone sit next to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Jungkookie oppa! I miss you so much!" Jinri squeaked and clung onto Jungkook's right side.

"Why didn't you tell me you came back? I would've picked you up." She pouted and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Hyungs, I'll get going first." Jungkook totally ignored Jinri, threw away his trash and walked out the cafeteria cooly.

Jinri pouted but then turned to her next target. Jimin.

She got up and ran to Jimin and opened her arms about to hug him.

"Jimin oppa!" She squealed.

"Oh god." The boys muttered.

 

Haeun and Hana panted loudly.

They had just ran to the library and they are exhausted.

"Thank you so much Hana for saving me." Haeun chuckled and sat down in a chair.

"That's what best friends are for." She winked and they giggled.

"No but seriously if it wasn't for you, the boys would've known that the red marks were from Jinri and-"

"What?!" They heard someone yell.

They turned around and their eyes widened with surprise.