The (Side Character) Girl's POV

Do You Know Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I want to watch a movie today. Since I dont have anything to do today. And then still, I have to use the bus. If only I am the daughter of the billionaire I would drive my own car. However I still love the way I live now. With my happy family, doesn't have too much thing to be burden about.

Well, sometime overly rich people most of the time always shorts of money. No offend. But me, I am not a rich person but what I have now is enough for me and I'm happy.

Enough with the fantasy. I should queue up.

What is this. I still have to stand.

"Miss, you can sit here," a guy offer me a sit. I look at him.

"Oh. Thank you," i said.

I sit at the sit that he just offered me just now. As I smiled at the girl sitting beside me. He is tall. And no kidding. He is a hot guy. So handsome. I feel like I am so beautiful today. Is he perhaps? Interested in me? Oh. My face is burning.

My eyes keep looking at him. What? That girl fall on him. Is she purposely doing that? What type of girl is she.

Not long after that. What is this. Why is he keep on making an embrace as like he is allowing the girl to fall into her hand. Why do I feel like I am so full of myself now. What. Does he like that girl? Hmm.. Somehow now, I don't really feel much beautiful anymore.

The bus stop at a destination. Both of the girl and that guy sit next to each other. Seriously? Are they love birds? Those two birds seemed to talk to each other. But I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter