Hana's POV

Do You Know Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus arrived. Why are there so many people want to use the bus today. The queue is so long. At last, my turn to pay the bus driver. But... There are no more seat available. I just have to stand then.

When the bus are moving and it drags me backward that I bump on someone behind me. I turn around to apologize but that presence paused me. Its him. I couldn't even make an eye contact. So I nod my head to apologized. My heart race. It does fluttered me though. And then I turned back to the front as I hold onto the bus handrail. I am quite short so, holding onto the bus rail hurts my arm.

When the bus stop at the traffic light.So I massage my arm because it hurt duuhh... My palm is red. Then the bus starts moving again. So I need to hold on to the bus handrail again. The bus drags me backward. The problem is, it makes my arm hurts even more.

At last, the bus stops at a stop. So, some of the passenger going out of the bus. Means that I can have a seat. I quickly take the empty sit before any other passenger get into the bus.

"May I sit here?,".

That voice. My heart skipped a beat. I turn my head toward the owner of the voice. Its really him.

"Yes. Sure," i said. My heart really fluttered. Perhaps that maybe he knows me? Nahh. Impossible. I don't really shine much during my high school days. My arm hurts. So I massage it. What? My left palm is red. And it also hurts. All I can do is just rub it.

"Are your arm hurt?,". H-Hhh-He asked me? I looked at him. Just in case. But we make an eye contact. I naturally, slowly turned my head, looking at my palm so that he doesn't know that I am secretly have a heart for him.

"Yea. Kinda hurt,". He ask me, he ask me. It really makes my heart flutter. Is this a good sign. Does he have an interest towards me? Well, I hope he really does although that I think maybe he just randomly asking me because I rub my hand or maybe he want to loose the awkwardness. But why does he even doing that. This is public and it is just a usual thing. He doesn't have to start a conversation although it is good though he talks to me. But why so sudd....

Suddenly he grab my hand and blow ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter