Kai's POV

Do You Know Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think that I want to go to the shopping mall. It's boring staying here all day long without anything to do. Wanna come?".

"No. I'm still tired from last night program. Despite that I am too lazy to walk today," Sehun said.

"Okay. I'm going. Do you have anything to order?,"

"No,".

"Okay. I'm going,".

I'm on my way to the bus station. It's Hana. I can see her waiting for the bus. Wait. Where is Areum? She's alone? Its dangerous for her to be alone. Then the bus arrived. I should queue before her. And I manage to. There are two empty seats available there. Maybe I should reserve the seat for her next to me. Yes. I should do that. I sit there and put my bag on the seat next to me. I'm waiting for her.

"Umm, may I sit here?," a girl asked.

I'm hesitating to say no. It would be rude to say no. So ,"Yes, sure,".

Then she sat beside me. I regretted on what I have just said. She came in. I lift myself a bit to check if there is any empty seat available. But there is no more. So she just have to stand.

"Miss, you can sit here," i asked the girl behind Hana.

"Oh. Thank you," she said.

I felt pity that she is standing there by herself. So now I am standing behind her. I hold the handrail so that I wouldn't fall. The bus start moving but Hana didn't hold the handrail. She fall on my chest. My heart beats really fast. I see that she turn around. And it makes my heart race faster. She looked at me and she paused and then she quickly nod to apologize to me. She is so cute. Then, she grab onto the handrail. It makes her look cuter. She looks small. Looks like a two year old little girl holding to her father's hand.

Then, the bus stops at the traffic light. She massage her arm. I wish I can help her. Then the bus start moving again. Although that she grab onto the handrail, but at times she pulled backward and me, I am just afraid that she might fall. That is why I kept on spreading my right arm in case she falls.

Oh. The bus stop. My eyes are looking at her as she starts walking to the empty seat. And I followed her.

"May I sit here?," i asked her. She open her eyes widely. I don't know. I think she is surprised to see me asking her. Is it a good sign? Maybe my love is not one sided?

"Yes. Sure," she said.

She massages her arm. And then she rub her left palm. Her palm is red.

"Are your arm hurt?," i said. Then she looked at me. Then she look back to her palm and continue massaging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter