The angel

My moon and stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From afar :

 

Flap Flap Flap

 

The sound of wings flapping echoed in the night, as they elegantly opened then rolled in, almost like a butterfly, but the powerful mussels contracting, sending strong waves of wind around showed that it was no butterfly.

 

In fact, it was no bird, no insect, or anything we knew so far with wings.

 

The young man cursed under his breath, while still flapping his silver colored ones. He furrowed his thick brows and twisted his mouth into a scowl. 

 

" ing guardians "

 

Kai sped up into the air, trying to dismiss his anger. He passed by the clouds, barely touching the fluffy entity that moved along with his movements. 

 

It could be exactly a sight  that you can witness in old paintings or sumptuous sculptures  : A messenger of god gracefully elevating and advancing in the night sky, the moon light shining on the silver of his wings and the inhuman beauty of his face, as he emerges from the only thing separating the earth and the sky, the purplish clouds.

 

It was his way of cooling down after a stressful day, especially an encounter with the gardians. 

 

" Always complaining, never happy of my work … Old Hags " He sneered.

 

After all, it wasn’t his fault if the boy went to jail … He wouldn’t listen to him.

 

He increased his speed as the screeching voice still rang in his ears.

 

You will never be a true angel

 

He ran a hand through his snowy white locks, looking up at the stars.

 

" When will they ever give me chance to prove them wrong ? " he shook his head.

 

He didn’t notice the light shining on his back. The silver blue beams got stronger and stronger, as he kept his eyes closed in an effort to relax.

 

See, when an angel flies in the night sky at night, its wings will start glowing at the contact of the moon light. For humans, it is a shooting star, when in reality, it is just an angel passing by.

 

Kai’s peaceful train of thoughts was soon interrupted by a yell.

 

 

 

Geez, even here he couldn’t rest ?

 

Opening his eyes, he slowed down his pace, momentarily stopping in mid air.

 

He turned around, trying to find where the nuisance came from, his light blue eyes focusing on the petit figure, sprawled on the ground.

 

He raised his brow in surprise.

 

A human ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter