The Devil

My moon and stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Warning ! Mention of and abuse

 

OST : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so8V5dAli-Q

 

In a human being, you can find all sort of emotions.

 

Love, hate, fear, anger, joy …

 

But some just seem to not feel anything.

 

They don’t feel pity, or anything aside from selfishness , greed, lust, hunger and thirst.

 

They just follow their logic, their only guide in life.

 

Strange indeed, when normal people think with their brain as well as their hearts.

 

Not them.

 

But those that didn’t feel, cant not understand.

 

And if they can’t understand, they are capable of things you can’t even imagine.

 

That, could explain the horrible fear that took me when I saw him in front of me.

 

His bright red hair was stylishly tossed to the side, surprisingly complimenting well his sun kissed skin. He was tall enough to reach the roof while just raising his hand. His lean yet chiseled body was cladded in leather jeans and a simple black t shirt, outlining his prodding mussels.  

 

Other girls would have swooned for his y looks and killer smile, but I knew better.

 

I knew those smiles were fake.

 

I knew he was rotten to the bone.

 

I could see it.

 

I shivered at the way he looked at me.

 

Sure, his eyes were amazing, with their unique grey color.

 

But here’s the thing .

 

They were empty.

 

Cold, emotionless, evil.

 

They haunted me.

 

How many times did I wake up screaming after a horrible nightmare ?

 

How many times did I pray to never see them again ?

 

Yet, it’s as if the nightmare never ended.

 

" Ow don’t be so shy "  He exclaimed with a chuckle  " I know you missed me … Didn’t you ? " 

 

I couldn’t breath anymore as he approached me, his hands tucked in his pockets, trudging around the house.

 

He was doing it on purpose.

 

He enjoyed seeing me scared, the feeling heightening at each step he took.

 

My heart was almost going to burst out of my chest. I could only watch him inspect the least of furniture we possessed, and he suddenly started whistling.

 

No No No 

 

I started shaking.

 

Not the whistle.

 

Glancing at me, he raised an eyebrow

 

"  That bad huh ? " 

 

He finally came face to face with me, his gaze boring into me. 

 

I yelped when he softly caught my chin, eyeing my face.

 

" Still beautiful, as always " He mumbled to himself.

 

I wanted to throw up at this point.

 

My stomach was churning at his touch.

 

I was disgusted enough to push him away, defend myself, but I couldn’t. At that moment I lost the ability to talk, or even move.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter