Shooting Star

My moon and stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST : Echo, Jason Walker

 

 

Author’s POV :

 

 

Mira dully picked herself from the ground.

 

She never thought her worst nightmare would come true.

 

He was back.

 

Before she knew it, she was ruining out of the house.

 

Her vision was blurry, her breath ragged, the pain making her deaf to the sound of the cars or yells of passers.

 

She had only one thing in mind.

 

The Yoha building.

 

It was an old one, but became abandoned after the company that owned it went bankrupt. The once enormous shiny logo was now falling to pieces. The windows were broken, the doors rusted, and the walls, once a bright polished marble, tagged with swear words and stupid drawings.

 

Such a shame.

 

No one wanted to own it , despite it’s strategic location.

Indeed, being at the outskirts of the city, it still towered over it. The best thing about it was probably it’s rooftop, on top of 60 levels.

 

It became Mira’s secret hiding place. She would come here every time when she needed some peace. Sometimes she thought the building represented her. 

 

Alone, abandoned, damaged.

 

There, far from everything, she could drown in the beautiful silence and security the place offered.

 

In fact, she discovered it while ruining away from loan sharks and for once, she was lucky.

 

It was almost impossible to open the rooftop’s door, since the lock was broken and it was way to heavy to be pulled. Only Mira could open it, since she discovered a certain technique, by pushing it upwards while maintaining the handle twisted.

 

Usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter