Done

My moon and stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song : Titanium, Cover Madilyn Bailey

 

 

Today is such a beautiful day.

 

Sun shining high in the sky, cloudless sky, birds chirping, soft wind caressing my face, as a few strands of my dark brown hair gently flew behind me.

 

But I couldn’t help the frown on my face.

 

Why ? Would you ask.

 

Well, I had class.

 

Here I was, standing in front of the school gates, waiting the bell to ring. 

 

Don’t get me wrong, I just don’t want to be in class early. I would much rather be late then deal with those freaks.

 

RIIIIING

 

Sighting, I slung my bag over my shoulder.

 

Here we go again

 

I walked along the wall, avoiding the sea of students, and there stares. I hated how they would laugh at my old and torn uniform. The once vibrant green color was now a brownish green, the material covered with clumsy sewings.

 

It’s not that I was ashamed, mind you, but I can’t take their mocking looks they gave me. 

 

When I finally arrived in front of my class, I took a deep breath, readying myself for what was about to come.

 

" Mrs Kim . I see you're late again ? " 

 

The professor, a dry old woman, sneered, glaring at me through her small rectangular glasses. She had orange hair, and always wore colorful clothes. Today she harbored a yellowish tight dress, outlining her bulging stomach and saggy s.

 

I mentally cringed. Not only was she an eyesore, but I hate her for always trying to embarrass me. 

 

" Yeah " I mumbled, making my way to my seat.

 

" Don’t you have any shame ? "  She huffed " You should just drop out of school, you will never have a future " 

 

I kept a straight face, already used to her insults. 

 

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a certain rainbow haired boy shaking his head.

 

" Yeah Minah, why don’t you just leave already ? " He had a slight lisp, as the hurtful words rolled off his tongue.

 

It wouldn’t hurt that much if it wasn’t Oh Sehun, aka, my ex boyfriend. 

 

He was handsome, with his sharp and big eyes, and perfectly styled hair. His pale skin almost glistered under the light, as his plumped thin lips were raised into a smirk.

 

We had been together for 3 years. He was first love, my first kiss … My first everything.

 

We were great together, even called best couple at school. 

 

Our story was almost like a fairy tail, as he was my prince and me his princess. 

He used to be a sweet guy, that wanted us to go to college together, get married, spend our life together.

 

Now, like everyone else, he abandoned me.

 

He abandoned us, our dreams and  everything we had.

 

All for her.

 

" Aww baby don’t be so mean " Exclaimed a high pitched voice.

 

Speaking of the devil.

 

She tossed her long ebony hair over her shoulder as she smiled at me.

 

I rolled my eyes

 

" Stop acting like you care Yuri " I said

 

That beautiful girl, with long legs and a killer body is Kwon Yuri.

 

Once upon a time, she was my overweight best friend.

We knew each other since kindergarten, and grew up together. We were like sisters, fooling around and always helping each other. 

 

Now look, she took my man, and literally ruined my life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter