Lonely [Ending]

Lonely [One Shot]

Most people are afraid of being alone or worse, being left alone. Especially Sehun, the youngest among EXO. It is said that the youngest needs very special attention, love and NEVER to be left alone. But for Sehun's case, the attention and love he once recieved was never the same ever since Luhan left the team. Everyone did comfort him at that period of time but he wasn't satisfied with the attention he gets.

He wants to feel more loved like how Luhan used to shower him with. None of the members were able to shower him with that kind of love even when he enjoys their company. It's 12 midnight and Sehun is all alone in the dorm with silence surrounding him. All the members are busy with their own schedules and interviews but he's the only one without much schedules.

Laying down on his bed, staring at his bedroom ceiling with the sound of the clock ticking. Thinking about the past, where Luhan would joke with him, play around with him, ask him out for bubble tea and such but now, it's all memories for him. Sehun took out his phone from his back pocket and look through his phone gallary. He view the pictures that he took with Luhan the past few years.

Tears washed over his once dry cheeks as the memories played over and over like a cassette tape in his mind. He misses his warm hugs, he misses his sweet voice, he misses his company, he misses his touch, he misses Luhan. A lot. Sehun threw his phone across the room, making a crack on the screen as he bury his head between his hands, crying silently in sorrow.

He looks up towards his window with his swollen eyes, his soft voice finds his name and continuously calling him over and over again, hoping to hear a response from him or any sound from someone but there was none. Nobody was there for him, only the sound of the clock ticking, the sound of him crying out for Luhan and sobbings filled the room.

The pain that he's been trying so hard to keep has come out and hurt him once again. The harsh reality slapping him hard in the face. Ever since Luhan left, he has locked himself in his room, hugging the pillow Luhan once used. He didn't even eat nor came out for a few weeks. The members became worried and knocked on his door but there was no response.

They were getting more worried, especially Suho. Chanyeol then bang open the door, only to find out that Sehun has passed out due to lack of energy, food and water. They quickly brought him to the hospital. The members were all standing around in the private hospital room, waiting for Sehun to wake up. Everyone turned towards Sehun when they hear him calling out for Luhan.

Suho went closer and softly shook him. Sehun slowly opened his eyes and look around. All the members gathered towards Sehun and smile at him softly. Sehun then asked a question.

"Suho hyung, where is Luhan hyung?" He asked softly.

Suho's eyes widen slightly then look towards the other members then back at Sehun and slowly shook his head.

"I-it's not true right? Luhan hyung didn't leave right?" Sehun's voice slightly rising.

Suho and the rest of the members kept quiet.

"Tell me! He didn't leave, am i right?!" Screamed Sehun while grabbing onto Suho's collar, shaking him back and forth.

Suho kept quiet and looked down in sadness. The other members tried to stop Sehun. After he was released from the hospital, everything went back to normal. Practices, music shows, interviews, concerts and much. But the pain in Sehun's heart didn't heal at all. Instead, it hurts him. Everything he does, it reminds him of Luhan.

Hurt, lonely, sorrow and pain, he couldn't take it anymore and screamed his heart out. Grabbing a fist full of his hair and screaming his lungs out. Sehun's eyes wandered around the room and stop at a particular looking item. His hand move towards his desk and pulled out a gun. He brought it towards his temple and whispered his final words.

"Saranghaeyo, EXO. Saranghaeyo, Luhan hyung. Annyeong."

And with that, he pulled the trigger and committed suicide.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________